The Student Room Group

How do you say A*?

Scroll to see replies

You'd call it Average, if you were Asian :smile:
who here got ten a*?
I say Fail
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Beat me to it :cry2:

Awwww..... maybe you can take the asterisk root of A* and give us the answer :biggrin:
Original post by dan94adibi
Awwww..... maybe you can take the asterisk root of A* and give us the answer :biggrin:

grade = A*
Log_A grade = *
Reply 26
g star
Original post by Munrot07
I had an english teacher who taught us for one year who pronounced it A starred :P it was hilarious and eventually we questioned her on it

Person 1: Whats an A starred?
Teacher : The top grade
Person 1: Isn't that an A star?
Teacher: They're the same thing, doesn't matter
Person 2 (Me): Well it kind of does...we are in an English lesson

Funniest thing ever, even other teachers who found out about it found it funny and agreed with us :P

Goodness gracious that sounds hilarious! I wish I was there...
A ,Small star on top right.
Reply 29
Original post by serebro
If I was a Californian Valley Girl, I would say OMG A Plus!

If I was Asian/Chinese, I would say an Asian C.

If I was German, I was say Ein (1)

P.S Does anyone else detest that stupid A* grade? It demoralises practically every other grade. I wish AS grading applied itself to GCSEs and A Levels.

A* stand for Ali with a secret ;P love ya DP. Can't wait for PLL next week ahhh :ahee::ahee::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Original post by cambio wechsel
what a pitifully barren life.

Hahahahahahahaha
Reply 31
A star! :biggrin:
Only on TSR could this possibly be a subject of discussion.
Reply 33
Original post by lala121
A* stand for Ali with a secret ;P love ya DP. Can't wait for PLL next week ahhh :ahee::ahee::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I like what you did there!!!! :biggrin:

I cannot wait either, PLL is one of the best shows on TV! I think Aria and Ezra are both A, wonder what surprises we will see this series!
Success.
Reply 35
I usually say it with a smile on my face ...

:biggrin:
Reply 36
Original post by serebro
I like what you did there!!!! :biggrin:

I cannot wait either, PLL is one of the best shows on TV! I think Aria and Ezra are both A, wonder what surprises we will see this series!

I dont think i mean why would aria make herself go through hell? Like she nearly died on the train!!! I screamed girl in that episode. I really think there is something wrong with lesbien chick and Jenna. OMYGOD!!! AHHH THE EXCITEMENT IS KILLING ME! I just cant even imagine Aria or Ezra having sex now lol :p:$

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
Original post by lala121
I dont think i mean why would aria make herself go through hell? Like she nearly died on the train!!! I screamed girl in that episode. I really think there is something wrong with lesbien chick and Jenna. OMYGOD!!! AHHH THE EXCITEMENT IS KILLING ME! I just cant even imagine Aria or Ezra having sex now lol :p:$

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well everything started when Aria arrived in town. Both she and Ezra had been to Iceland before, so I think that's where they met up. The incident on the train was an attempt to get revenge on Aria/A. I think Melissa and Wilden put her in a box because they realised she was A, and A had something on them. Ezra arrived soon after which is interesting. Melissa also told Spencer to watch her back.

This is why I think Aria's A:
http://prettylittleconspiracies.tumblr.com/post/30865005483/is-aria-a-for-and-against

I find Jenna the most annoying character in there. But I don't think she is A, nor her girlfriend, it would be too obvious.

I think it's a bit unlikely that Aria is A, but I still have a hunch that she is A. If you notice on the intro video, the Liars all look at Aria suspiciously.
Reply 38
Original post by serebro
Well everything started when Aria arrived in town. Both she and Ezra had been to Iceland before, so I think that's where they met up. The incident on the train was an attempt to get revenge on Aria/A. I think Melissa and Wilden put her in a box because they realised she was A, and A had something on them. Ezra arrived soon after which is interesting. Melissa also told Spencer to watch her back.

This is why I think Aria's A:
http://prettylittleconspiracies.tumblr.com/post/30865005483/is-aria-a-for-and-against

I find Jenna the most annoying character in there. But I don't think she is A, nor her girlfriend, it would be too obvious.

I think it's a bit unlikely that Aria is A, but I still have a hunch that she is A. If you notice on the intro video, the Liars all look at Aria suspiciously.

Omy that does sound a bit true. But for real i would die if it was. We will have to see!! :ahee: sometimes i do think if i was a liar i would go around whole of rosewood beating bitches to fins out who is A! Its really annoying sometimes but I would NEVER STOP watching PLL BEST SHOW EVER!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Original post by lala121
Omy that does sound a bit true. But for real i would die if it was. We will have to see!! :ahee: sometimes i do think if i was a liar i would go around whole of rosewood beating bitches to fins out who is A! Its really annoying sometimes but I would NEVER STOP watching PLL BEST SHOW EVER!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha Same. I want them to find out who is A, but at the same time when they do, the show will end :frown:

It's still on for another series at least, so will be running for another year thank God!!

Quick Reply

Latest