The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Anyone going to Hertfordshire to do adult nursing

Was wondering if anyone has accepted an offer to herts and doing adult nursing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hey, I received my offer from herts and I am quite sure its going to be my firm choice! have you had anymore offers?
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi Ive accepted my Offer for Herts!
Reply 3
I have accepted my offer for learning disability nursing (:
Original post by CourtneyJ3
I have accepted my offer for learning disability nursing (:

Hi,

Great news! We look forward to welcoming you to the University of Hertfordshire in September. Can't wait!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Also, join our Facebook group to be in the know with all the information you might find useful when you join us - https://www.facebook.com/uniofherts

See you in September.

Chris
Official Rep
Reply 5
Hi, I received an unconditional offer to do Adult Nursing last month and it is more than likely that I will be accepting the offer. Is anyone going to be living in halls? X
Reply 6
Original post by Hannah 04
Hi, I received an unconditional offer to do Adult Nursing last month and it is more than likely that I will be accepting the offer. Is anyone going to be living in halls? X

Hey, I will be, have you had any information for applying to halls yet? X
Reply 7
Original post by meganej1996
Hey, I will be, have you had any information for applying to halls yet? X

And Congrats on your offer x
Reply 8
Hi, thank you :smile: Congrats on your offer too.

No I havent done yet as I am still waiting for one more university to reply. Have you? Do you know what halls you are going to apply for? X
Reply 9
I've had an offer from herts for adult nursing but I really am struggling to decide between UEA and Hertfordshire
I'm firming mine tomorrow, I think I will probably apply for Telford court I looked at the cheaper but think I will go for Telford court ha just hope I haven't left it too late! And congrats on your offer bethany, I've only just finally made my decision x
Reply 11
Ahh I am going to apply for Telford court too when I confirm my place. Bethany, congrats on the offer :smile: just take ur time and weigh up the pros and cons for each and go from there x
Hey guys just wondering how long it took for Herts to reply to you with offers?
Thanks guys :smile: I think I'm leaning towards Hertfordshire! I haven't really looked much at accommodation yet, but people seem to be liking Telford court!
Telford court is pretty ok for accommodation I have been to other unis and the accommodation was horrible! And yeah I agree I was torn between Herts and northampton but decided to go with herts as I live in northampton now x
Original post by smurphy1994
Hey guys just wondering how long it took for Herts to reply to you with offers?

It only took a few days for me but I suppose it's different all the time! It's taken different lengths of time for all my offers! :smile: good luck!
I think I'm going to out herts as my firm! seems a really nice uni that I can see myself fitting into x
Original post by bethany.n15
I think I'm going to out herts as my firm! seems a really nice uni that I can see myself fitting into x

Hey,

I am glad to hear that you like the University of Hertfordshire and that you are thinking of putting us as your firm choice.

If you have any questions, please just ask me.

Chris
Original post by University of Hertfordshire
Hey,

I am glad to hear that you like the University of Hertfordshire and that you are thinking of putting us as your firm choice.

If you have any questions, please just ask me.

Chris

Hey, ive just created my account for applying to accommodation and i'm a bit confused about the whole deposit and when we are given our accommodation... will we have to pay and get our accommodation confirmed when our place is confirmed or will this be before?? (probably a stupid question but im so confused)
Original post by meganej1996
Hey, ive just created my account for applying to accommodation and i'm a bit confused about the whole deposit and when we are given our accommodation... will we have to pay and get our accommodation confirmed when our place is confirmed or will this be before?? (probably a stupid question but im so confused)

Hi there,

You will be notified of your Accommodation if you have applied for it once your have secured your place at UH. For more Accommodation questions, please contact the Accommodation team, who's details can be found at http://www.herts.ac.uk/university-life/accommodation/contact-details

I hope that helps

Chris

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending