The Student Room Group

The Cambridge 2014 Results Day Discussion Thread [offer holders]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by Scott_eth
Offer from Kings for Law! Really didn't expect it, resigned myself to rejection after waiting all day at work to get home to my letter! A*AA

Already the second one here, well done you! I'm still waiting to hear from King's, because I'm international and the damn mail doesn't get here until Monday. Reading about everyone getting offers is making me sooooo nervous! Congratulations to everyone though!
Reply 221
So is everyone who's got a letter going to get an email on Monday too?
Original post by TomDAOS
Hello! I got an offer to read Engineering, very excited! My grades really weren't very good, so I assume I must have interviewed well.
What did you apply for?

I applied for Computer Science with Natural Sciences. My grades were OK, however I wasn't sure whether my interview was good - English is not my first language and I was hesitating on some of the questions
Original post by RanveerKA
Ahh ok, thanks :smile: I'm maths at Jesus.
I guess i'll have to wait til monday then.

Aw man good luck!
Reply 224
Original post by TomDAOS
Hello! I got an offer to read Engineering, very excited! My grades really weren't very good, so I assume I must have interviewed well.
What did you apply for?

What's your offer and what are your academics if you don't mind?
Original post by becsylew
Ahh well done! Mine was on the 12th, what did you think of it?

Was your offer an A*AA?

I thought my second interview had gone pretty badly on the preparatory study, but overall I think pretty much all of the scaremongering about ahh it'll be so hard and they'll ask you ridiculous questions was false! My offer is A*AAB :smile: Wasn't expecting that actually, I thought if they were going to include all 4, it would be A*AAA!
Original post by nivalix
Over the Moon! :biggrin:
Offer for Medicine at Christ's came through this morning, couldn't believe it!
Any Christ's medics on here?

I'm a current first year medic at Christ's! We are all so excited to meet the new medics haha - it's a great little community! :smile:
Anyone else feel super motivated to do well now they have their offer?! :P
Reply 228
Original post by Paralove

Yes. 6 hours of studying a day it is for me!
got an A*A*A offer from selwyn to study veterinary medicine, any selwyn people? any vets? also is A*A*A normal for an offer or is it quite high?
Reply 230
Robinson offer for medicine A*A*A!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 231
Original post by `God
What's your offer and what are your academics if you don't mind?

I don't know what the offer is because my letter hasn't arrived yet. I had AAAAA at As level but my UMS scores averaged at only about 93%.
Reply 232
Original post by Paralove

I am going to go HAM on STEP.
Reply 233
Original post by TomDAOS
I don't know what the offer is because my letter hasn't arrived yet. I had AAAAA at As level but my UMS scores averaged at only about 93%.

I see, my UMS scores were only 91.5%.
Reply 234
I have an offer for maths at Queens' :smile: anyone else for Queens'?
I got an offer for maths at Queens' too! Was so unexpected, my first interview was absolutely dreadful :P
Original post by Francescaa
any other law offer holders here?

Offer for law (A*AA) at Fitz!! I literally cannot believe it, I re-read the letter a zillion times just to make sure... What about you? (Sorry if you've already posted, prob haven't seen it)
Reply 237
Natsci physics at Corpus Christi :biggrin:
Reply 238
Original post by `God
I see, my UMS scores were only 91.5%.

But you still got an offer!? UMS doesn't matter any more!
Which course/college?
Best day OF MY LIFE!!!
It's so great to share it with people who get how I'm feeling :smile:
Well done everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending