The Student Room Group

I have an offer, but I no longer want to study the course?

Hi, I have a offer for business management, however, I would prefer to study business finance at this university. This is because at first I was put off studying BF as I thought the maths would be too difficult, so I applied for BM. I did try to call them but I was told to send an email to be forwarded to a relevant person. They were very slow to respond and I got the reply back 10 days after I sent my application. As this was my 4th preference I was content with BM at the time. At the moment, I have an offer but would only consider accepting it if I could change the course. How would I go about doing this? I was going to call them tomorrow anyway.
Phone the relevant Uni's Admissions Office. Don't email as at this time of year, it'll just get buried.

Ask if you can be considered for the other course. They don't have to agree but if they do a swap will be very straightforward.
Reply 2
I rang the university admission office and they told me to email them my request and that they would look at my application again and then I would hear whether i could change or not

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending