The Student Room Group

I like this girl but i'm beginning to like a different girl. What do I do?

I like this girl (Rosie) and she said that she likes me but all she does is ignores me and doesn't reply to any of my texts or phone calls, but when we do talk, we talk for ages and we flirt quite a lot too, but im beginning to develop feelings for someone else (Chelsea) . I have a feeling that if I tell Rosie I'm beginning to not like her and like someone else, she might be upset. I haven't told Chelsea I fancy her, I have fancied Chelsea before. #
I'm just wondering what should I do? How should I tell Rosie without hurting her?
You might want to ask Chelsea if she likes you back before breaking Rosie's heart.
Reply 2
Did TSR exist in 1970?
Original post by Melthusa
Did TSR exist in 1970?

Yes, I've noticed that glitch before. Quite funny!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lukep3012
I have fancied Chelsea before. #
I'm just wondering what should I do? How should I tell Rosie without hurting her?

Did you just decide to put a hashtag in there for absolutely no reason?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
Up late in 1970? you best be ready for a beltin boy!

Also its 2014. You're not in a relationship with either of them so you can do what you like. Till you're in a relationship with one of them neither of them have a right to get angry about it. If anything they'll get more interested.

Anyway, see both, have fun with both, stop worrying about it all and when you do finally get laid guess what

Spread dat seed boi. Men are genetically built to do it, don't deny your instincts.
Original post by lukep3012
I like this girl (Rosie) and she said that she likes me but all she does is ignores me and doesn't reply to any of my texts or phone calls, but when we do talk, we talk for ages and we flirt quite a lot too, but im beginning to develop feelings for someone else (Chelsea) . I have a feeling that if I tell Rosie I'm beginning to not like her and like someone else, she might be upset. I haven't told Chelsea I fancy her, I have fancied Chelsea before. #

1970? :K:

You can do what you want really, you're not in a relationship, therefore it doesn't really matter what anyone thinks. You've stated that Rosie ignores you and makes no effort to keep up a conversation, so it doesn't sound like she's that interested really... Only you can decide what to do!
Reply 7
what I'd do is put their names in a hat and then take a name out of the hat, problem solved
Since you're not in a relationship with any of the girls, it doesn't mean that you're cheating on them. Think carefully about what about Rosie and Chelsea make you like them. If you choose Chelsea, sure, Rosie will get heartbreak but she'll get over it since it's kinda obvious that he has no interesting in you. What do you expect in a person who says she likes you but doesn't care and only talk when she's got nothing to do? Anyway, if you do choose Chelsea, just tell Rosie the truth. Tell her why it's the best to let each other go, how you feel about this and hope Rosie the best. It's the most effective way to break up with somebody, an ugly truth is always better than a sweet lie. If you choose Rosie then you don't need to worry about Chelsea cos she doesn't know, right?

Whoever you choose, make sure that you choose the right one. I'm not you, I don't know what you see in them, I can't tell them who's the one. Trust you heart, it won't fail you.
Reply 9
Choose Chelsea because if you did love Rosie, you wouldn't have fallen in love with Chelsea.
Reply 10
Sample them both and then decide.
Original post by Melthusa
Did TSR exist in 1970?

The internet didn't exist in 1970.
Reply 12
TSR in the 1970s must = Illuminati! :gah:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending