The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I don't, but only because I don't like beer. If I did like it then being a girl wouldn't stop me!
I wouldn't drink a pint... I don't like drinking anything out of a pint glass, but I certainly wouldn't drink beer out of one!
Reply 22
I don't see why it matters, there is no law saying girls cannot drink from a pint class. Its only Yorkie bars which girls are not allowed to consume.
Reply 23
I don't drink...
Reply 24
my sister reckons half pints count, i think its the drinking out of a pint glass she doesn't like, she says it makes a girl look common, I'd say most girls nowadays drink pints though.
Reply 25
I don't drink alcohol therefore I don't drink pints however most of my female friends do!
Reply 26
i do :smile: oly recently tho. me and my m8 soph, we have half a llger n lime, with touch of lemonade! haha.. :smile: wel refreshing, gotta work on the not gulping part of it all yet tho :P xxx
Reply 27
i love pints.
ive never had half a pint. haha dont see the piont of them. its soo small :frown:
i want a big drink :biggrin:
I'm thoroughly ashamed of myself for this, but I can't drink beer. I'm going to try to learn to drink it though, even though I find it so, so vile.

I do drink out of pint glasses though. None of this alcopop crap though.
If I were a pint, only the best quality ladies would be allowed to drink me...
Reply 30
gianthead
If I were a pint, only the best quality ladies would be allowed to drink me...

ha and what is the criterion for the "best quality ladies?!"xx
Reply 31
I drink cider in pints, how on earth does the receptacle from which you drink have any baring on whether you are a "lady" or not? Of course, the term "lady" is a ridiculously out-dated notion anyway.
Reply 32
I don't think it's the drinking of pints that makes someone a lady... those who thinks it comes down tp that are v mistaken.... think it's more about your attitude, your principles and how you treat people. Gobbing in the street, to me, would DEFINITELY be unlady like (extremely minging!!!!! :vomit: ), drinking out of a large glass, drinking one of the oldest forms of alcoholic beverages as opposed to some nasty, over sweetened, over e-numbered and over priced alcopop in a bottle... i don't think so!!!!
Do "ladies" drink shots?
Reply 34
Yup!
Reply 35
supertramp
Do "ladies" drink shots?
"ladies" drink whatever the hell they want, so long as they're not drinking straight out of a litre bottle, which is associated more with pregnant chavettes :biggrin:
Reply 36
I would rather not but have done when they were going cheap and i was skint
Reply 37
supertramp
Do "ladies" drink shots?

No Darhlink. Just Bollinger and French 75's :biggrin:
To create a side debate (I love em :biggrin:), can anyone suggest a drink for a guy that is not considered a 'ladies' drink as I really hate pints of beer and lager (at least the ones I've tried which isn't that many)?
Reply 39
matt@internet
To create a side debate (I love em :biggrin:), can anyone suggest a drink for a guy that is not considered a 'ladies' drink as I really hate pints of beer and lager (at least the ones I've tried which is that many)?

sambuca! v. manly! .. or snakebite! meks pints taste slightly better!!

Latest

Trending

Trending