The Student Room Group

BBB-BBC which unis for Accounting and Finance?

Hi guys, I am a new user on TSR. I obtained my school certificate which is equivalent with a BBB-BBC and I am interested to study my BSc/BA in Accounting and Finance. Could you please suggest to me some unis that are good based on my grades? thank you.
Original post by mouzou14
Hi guys, I am a new user on TSR. I obtained my school certificate which is equivalent with a BBB-BBC and I am interested to study my BSc/BA in Accounting and Finance. Could you please suggest to me some unis that are good based on my grades? thank you.

There's a list of options here http://www.whatuni.com/degrees/courses/degree-courses/accounting-and-finance-degree-courses-united-kingdom/accounting+and+finance/m/united+kingdom/united+kingdom/25/0/0/0/r/0/1/0/uc/a_level/0a*-0a-3b-0c-0d-0e/page.html

However, you would do well to check actual entry requirements against the entry requirements for your own country / qualification type, as they can vary quite significantly. For instance, Goldsmiths typically wants AAB-ABB from UK students, but will take the equivalent of CC for Americans with AP tests.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending