The Student Room Group

Would I have a Criminal Record because of this

In 2011 when I was at University I was running late and my train was coming and at the time I had no time to get a ticket so I got on.

Got off and LOADS of Police officers and ticket people was there.

So I had to give in my details etc - now I tried to be smart and give an incorrect address (Wrong door number)

That was found out there and then ^_^

The officer asked if I wanted something (I can not remember what it was)

I said no cos it didn't sound good lol - she put it on the system which meant if I ever get stopped for not having a ticket they will be able to see on the system and this time I would not be let off lightly.

She said she only criminalises those that need to be lol

Would that be on my criminal record and affect me?
Reply 1
no
Original post by smd4std
no

What this dude said.
Reply 3
Original post by smd4std
no

thought so lol but still wanted to ask lol

I have a police officer who lives next door to me I will talk to him outta interest lol

But I did go NYC in 2012 and you have to do an ESTA which checks your records and if you have a record you can not go to America and I had nothing yeah it is all good haha
Reply 4
Original post by Le Papillon
What this dude said.

Incredible
Reply 5
Original post by smd4std
no
yeah I agree with this one OP
You'll get life in prison.....at the very least
Reply 7
Original post by polishmasterrace
u r going to get prison. if i was u i would celotape ur ******** shut.

Relax
Reply 8
Original post by HSRMJ
You'll get life in prison.....at the very least

A friend's ex girl friend has a record for cracking this girl's skull in a fight at school once when we was 14.

Now that has messed her up from doing a PGCE.

So though my lil ticket thing is nothing I still wanted to ask :smile:
Reply 9
The Law Society used to ask if you had ever had to pay a penalty fare as part of the process of becoming a student member - the first part of qualifying as a solicitor - since it goes to honesty even if it does not led to a criminal record. No idea how hey dealt with people who had.
Reply 10
Original post by Pariah
The Law Society used to ask if you had ever had to pay a penalty fare as part of the process of becoming a student member - the first part of qualifying as a solicitor - since it goes to honesty even if it does not led to a criminal record. No idea how hey dealt with people who had.

ok lol

well my neighbor is a police officer he said it is nothing seeing as i paid that £20 fine there and then.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending