The Student Room Group

Manchester Business School, anyone?

Hi everyone,

There hasn't been much posted on TSR for anyone thinking of going to Manchester Business School.

I've got an offer for International Management with American Business Studies (IMABS) and am thinking of having this as my firm.

Anyone else looking at going here? I just thought it would be nice to talk to others that have applied for the same thing!
Reply 1
Original post by mwallace
Hi everyone,

There hasn't been much posted on TSR for anyone thinking of going to Manchester Business School.

I've got an offer for International Management with American Business Studies (IMABS) and am thinking of having this as my firm.

Anyone else looking at going here? I just thought it would be nice to talk to others that have applied for the same thing!

Hey! I got an offer for the same course, I think i'll have it as my firm too.
Reply 2
Original post by mwallace
Hi everyone,

I have an offer for international Management :biggrin: mbs will most probably be my firm choice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by FG_x
I have an offer for international Management :biggrin: mbs will most probably be my firm choice

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey this is my firm too :smile: was thinking the same thing cant find anyone who's doing the same course :redface:
Reply 4
Original post by Horton10
Hey this is my firm too :smile: was thinking the same thing cant find anyone who's doing the same course :redface:

There are a few. Most are doing IMABS im just IM on its own.. ive hardly seen any for the one without American business studies

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Yeah most people ive spoken to are applying for just IM or business management with
marketing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I have an offer for IMABS too for this year! At the moment Manchester is likely going to be my firm however going to look round Warwick end of April so things could change!

Went to the visit day on 5th Feb and was really impressed by the uni and course...
Reply 7
Hi, I have firmed international management with American business! But I've also had an offer for international management! I couldn't decide between the two but then found out you could just change when you get there!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm waiting for my unconditional offer for IMABS :smile: Any updates?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending