The Student Room Group

3 days till grade boundaries for edexcel maths A nov 2013, How are you feeling?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CharlotteMcD
Don't worry - I've heard about that happening with someone at my school and the examiner must have noticed something was wrong and asked for the actual paper:smile:

I did it last year too!-_- but it was fine last year :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by CharlotteMcD
No, I'm the only one in my year to sit it early:/ I'll just get free lessons to revise if I get the A*

oh... what if you get an A, you choose to resit
I did it last year too !-__- it was fine last year so hopefully It will be fine this year too :biggrin:
Good luck on your results guys!
Reply 24
Original post by ElGenioEstúpido

Thanks, what do you think you got?
Reply 25

what do you think you got?
I didn't actually take the paper cos I'm, in year 10, due to new policy we have to take it at the end of yr11, so in June 2015.

What do you think you got?
Reply 27
I didn't actually take the paper cos I'm, in year 10, due to new policy we have to take it at the end of yr11, so in June 2015.

What do you think you got?

oh right! good luck, most prob an A
I can't find the grade boundaries :[
:frown:
Original post by Marcusroye98
:frown:

I'm not sure if they are the real ones but they seem legit as it was quite easy. Results on thursday, good luck!
Reply 32
The boundaries are really high :frown: Really thought I could get an A* but not anymore.
Reply 33
Original post by Basic--Dreams
I'm not sure if they are the real ones but they seem legit as it was quite easy. Results on thursday, good luck!

They are real; they were published on Edexcel's website.

I wish you all the best of luck for Thursday. :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
I really want an A , I really cant believe I got the burger questions wrong !! wil I get punished for the same mistake twice? I got part one wrong which effected my answer for part 2 :frown:
w
Reply 35
Original post by Marcusroye98
I really want an A , I really cant believe I got the burger questions wrong !! wil I get punished for the same mistake twice? I got part one wrong which effected my answer for part 2 :frown:
w

I can't say for certain, but usually there are error carried forward marks available.
Original post by usycool1

I wish you all the best of luck for tomorrow. :smile:

Results are thursday
Reply 37
Original post by Secretnerd123
Results are thursday

I thought today was Wednesday for some reason :colondollar:
Original post by usycool1

I wish you all the best of luck for tomorrow. :smile:

Oh okay, thanks for clarifying. I thought they could be fake as you couldn't access them from the edexcel website, but that doesn't matter anymore :smile:

And thank you. Really hoping for an A* because I was 2 marks off an A* in the June 2013 paper!
I make so many stupid mistakes :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest