The Student Room Group

If you could be an animal, which animal would you be? And Why?

Scroll to see replies

A penguin. They're so cool and they look like they have so much swimming and hopping. And the little ones have AMAZING eyebrows.
Reply 41
Original post by Kallisto
What is so great to stay up at night? as far as I know not all kinds of owls are nocturnal.

Well, I guess it isn't great for everyone but I often feel most awake at night. :s-smilie: And I'm not exactly an expert on owls but I thought that was sort of a known characteristic?
Reply 42
Panther....it's almost impossible to tame them :colone:
Reply 43
i'd be a piece of cheese.
Reply 44
A lion turtle, because they come from avatar. avatar is cool

Hence I will be cool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by may348
Well, I guess it isn't great for everyone but I often feel most awake at night. :s-smilie: And I'm not exactly an expert on owls but I thought that was sort of a known characteristic?

There are owls which are chasing their prey both at daytime and at night. But I'm not sure whether there are owls which are diurnal only. I remember me that I had been at a bird exhibition where I have seen diurnal owls. Perhaps the known characteristic is just a stereotype? all owls are not nocturnal only!
Reply 46
I'd be a human, since we have housing and dental care.
A cat. Life would be so much easier. Preferably i'd want a rich owner too.
Reply 48
Lion.
Sloth. Can't be bothered with a reason.....
A snapping turtle
A dog; I don't have to kill my own food. With wild animals that's typically the case.
Reply 52
I'd be an otter or a tiger, pretty huge gap between those two but... :ahee:
Reply 53
Cheetah.
Reply 54
Original post by miser
I'd be a human, since we have housing and dental care.

Not every human does..
A penguin. Or a swan.
Reply 56
A snow leopard. I think they're just beautiful and I just want that fur tbh. :redface: I think it'd be a nice life to live :h:
Human, because I love being one.
Health care, education and comforts.
Original post by lucine.B
A snow leopard. I think they're just beautiful and I just want that fur tbh. :redface: I think it'd be a nice life to live :h:

Since they are seriously endangered, not so much.
Reply 59
Original post by carnationlilyrose
Since they are seriously endangered, not so much.

I know they are but I'd still love to be one no matter what. :colondollar: If not a horse...or a capuchin monkey :biggrin: or even a shark lol.

Quick Reply

Latest