The Student Room Group

Gap Year - Hitching partner wanted! - 2014

Hey guys, Basically I am currently on a Gap Year and wanting to do something memorable, I've been looking at all kinds of different idea's, like shark diving and trips to Africa but I've been thinking recently that the best one might just be hitch hiking around Europe for a few weeks, staying in hostels and the like - Just asking if anyone has any ideas or would actually like to come along, I'm 19 if that helps, xD,
Original post by Olliejames95
Hey guys, Basically I am currently on a Gap Year and wanting to do something memorable, I've been looking at all kinds of different idea's, like shark diving and trips to Africa but I've been thinking recently that the best one might just be hitch hiking around Europe for a few weeks, staying in hostels and the like - Just asking if anyone has any ideas or would actually like to come along, I'm 19 if that helps, xD,

Hey man, I'm currently on a gap year (also 19), hoping to start uni in September. I wanted to travel around Europe too, I have a two friends 1 in the Netherlands and the other in Romania.

PM me :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest