The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by M1llward
agreed. You doing MEI too?

What modules are you taking this year through MEI?
Reply 3001
Original post by Necrosyrtes

This, as it is written, isn't quite true.
I'm feeling annoyingly pedantic tonight :laugh:

I know, it's clarified in my next post :smile:
Original post by alex_aits
what modules are you taking this year through mei?

c1 c2 m1 s1 fp1 d1
Original post by akhilaanand
Hey guys :smile:

Course: Law
College: I haven't decided that as I'd really like to visit the campus but since I don't live in the UK, I don't have the chance to. :/
GCSEs: Equivalent to 11A*s
A-Level equivalent subjects: Accounting, Economics, Business and Math.

You could always do an open application. However there is quite a bit of information - and pictures - on college websites. You might want to consider the interview process too and how you would handle any tests you have to sit. Link to information on Clare for you http://ucs.clare.cam.ac.uk/academic/law/
Original post by s100ia
Out of 10, how likely do you think it is that you'll get into Cambridge? :redface:
Just curious :smile:

i/10

my chances are imaginary
i/10

my chances are imaginary

Oh, snap
Original post by suedonim
You could always do an open application. However there is quite a bit of information - and pictures - on college websites. You might want to consider the interview process too and how you would handle any tests you have to sit. Link to information on Clare for you http://ucs.clare.cam.ac.uk/academic/law/

Well thanks for the link. :smile:
Going to fail all my A Levels (read: get like Bs/low As :tongue:) :colonhash:
i/10

my chances are imaginary

YOU WIN
Original post by MangoFreak

I actually don't feel like that, feel (annoyingly so) complacent and happy I'll get good marks :colonhash:
Original post by MangoFreak

Same:biggrin:, this makes me even less motivated because at worst I'll probably get AABB which is still a 'good' result so I think I don't really need to do much work
Original post by Red Fox
Same:biggrin:, this makes me even less motivated because at worst I'll probably get AABB which is still a 'good' result so I think I don't really need to do much work

Which is nowhere near enough for Cambridge! Everyone at my school who got an offer had >90%
Original post by Mike_123
Which is nowhere near enough for Cambridge! Everyone at my school who got an offer had >90%

I know that is nowhere good enough:tongue:, I'm just saying that's what I'd probably get with no revision
Original post by Red Fox
I know that is nowhere good enough:tongue:, I'm just saying that's what I'd probably get with no revision

Then get revising :smile:
It's Easter, I'm having a rest:tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)

Did I speak to you quite a bit last year? About maths and wjec specifically?
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Did I speak to you quite a bit last year? About maths and wjec specifically?

I think you're mistaken
I think you're mistaken

I think I am :tongue: excuse me
c1 c2 m1 s1 fp1 d1

See, I wish I was allowed to do that... Been lumbered with C1-C4, M1+2 , S1, and seeing as cambridge take averages from all modules... M2 will probably bring that average right down
c1 c2 m1 s1 fp1 d1

Original post by Alex_Aits
See, I wish I was allowed to do that... Been lumbered with C1-C4, M1+2 , S1, and seeing as cambridge take averages from all modules... M2 will probably bring that average right down

Taking C1-3, S1-2, D1 and FP1, I am super worried about my UMS....

Latest

Trending

Trending