The Student Room Group

UCAS reference

Apologies if this isn't the correct thread to be posting this in. I'm applying to another University after the old one threw my appeal out and i'd like a reference. There are 2 people who can provide me with one, namely my mental health mentor and my Personal Tutor.

Can i send two references with my application or am i only allowed one?
Reply 1
You're only allowed one.

You can see if the unis you're applying to will read a second, but this has to be sent separately. Alternatively, you can see if the two tutors will discuss this themselves, and the final reference can include things written by both.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Juno
You're only allowed one.

You can see if the unis you're applying to will read a second, but this has to be sent separately. Alternatively, you can see if the two tutors will discuss this themselves, and the final reference can include things written by both.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah so a better idea would be to contact my tutor as well as my mental health mentor and get them to write one together?
Reply 3
Original post by Silver Arrow
Ah so a better idea would be to contact my tutor as well as my mental health mentor and get them to write one together?

Talk to them and see if they will. It doesn't have to be completely written together - one could write most of it and include a paragraph or so from the other.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending