The Student Room Group

Lost for options - teenage sister getting bullied

Scroll to see replies

My younger brother was picked on when he was in Year 8 (when I was in Year 11) by some little ****, I even watched the kid wind him up once, this is even after I had told the kid "not to go anywhere by himself". I grabbed him by his shirt and threw him backwards (I was a lot bigger than he was) and that seemed to sort everything out. He ran off and cried. Funny how he couldn't take it when he was on the receiving end. It was absolutely horrible for my brother who had autism and so social things were a problem for him anyway, but then the kid got expelled about a week later because he said to a year 7 girl he wanted to "bum rape" her...charming.

My advice to you would not be what I did, physical confrontation only works among boys who are more prone to it. Anything like letting the girl know you're watching her is a good start - obviously don't let it turn into bullying, just let her know that you're watching everything, recording everything, and so on. Even if you're not.
I'd say contact the police and take printscreen shots print off all info of the info of the accounts.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending