The Student Room Group

Global Gathering 2014

I'm looking to go this year but my friend is struggling for cash so I have a few questions,

When does tickets for the weekend generally sell out? and when when does the line up normally get announced? (doesn't particular matter too me just hoping for Ferry Corsten, Nicky Romero and W&W to play again :tongue:)
Reply 1
Original post by TheNacho63
I'm looking to go this year but my friend is struggling for cash so I have a few questions,

When does tickets for the weekend generally sell out? and when when does the line up normally get announced? (doesn't particular matter too me just hoping for Ferry Corsten, Nicky Romero and W&W to play again :tongue:)

If you're strapped for cash go to Mint festival, usually a decent line up an early bird tickets are only £35!!
Reply 2

Sorry for replying to an old thread!
Global never sells out, me and a mate went in 2012 and 2013 and they were purely last minuite decisions, so don't believe the hype when they say that they're running out of tickets, they have four different release stages, (First, Second, Third Release, you get the idea). Granted, the tickets get more expensive the longer you leave it but it never sells out.

The line up gets announced around Feb/March time. 2012's line up smashed 2013's so let's hope this years is even better! It's a brilliant festival, one of my favourites and i'd recommend going to anyone! As long as you're full on into dance music, you'll get on with the people with a great atmosphere and people you can relate to! Do it! Seriously!
Reply 3
Thanks so much! Very helpful :biggrin:

Not sure if this is too late, but I'm selling Global Gathering tickets without the booking fee you'd get with Ticketmaster :smile: let me know!
Reply 5
Original post by bananahammock123
Not sure if this is too late, but I'm selling Global Gathering tickets without the booking fee you'd get with Ticketmaster :smile: let me know!

Thanks for the offer but looks like I'm going EDC UK this yea
Reply 6
So, anyone actually planning on going? Bought my ticket but have no-one to go with, and now I find out you can't bring in alcohol so it'll be a fair bit harder to meet new people :P
Original post by Wombat96
So, anyone actually planning on going? Bought my ticket but have no-one to go with, and now I find out you can't bring in alcohol so it'll be a fair bit harder to meet new people :P

Mate that's never stopped anyone bringing booze into festivals before :wink: Just get creative haha, slip a bottle of vodka inside your sleeping bag or something
Reply 8
Original post by OllieGCSEs
Mate that's never stopped anyone bringing booze into festivals before :wink: Just get creative haha, slip a bottle of vodka inside your sleeping bag or something

Haha I did that at reading last year (due to being underage) and they checked my bag! Though it was only a few cans of cider so after emptying my entire bag he let me through anyways -.-
My current plan is to remove the seal of a litre bottle of water by boiling it, then slipping it onto another bottle full of vodka, hopefully it'll work as well as it should :wink:
Me and three mates are going youre more than welcome to meet up with us?
Me and a pal are going for the weekend, travelling up from London on the train. We are not students anymore mind you but we will still party hard! Feel free to message if you wanna meet up. Can't wait to see The Prodigy!
Hey me, my boyfriend and two friends are going this year! It's going to be my first festival, I'm so excitedddd!

Quick Reply

Latest