The Student Room Group

Holiday for 17 year olds

So we're a group of 5/6 17 year old girls, wanting to go away for a few days, somewhere in the UK in the summer, fairly cheaply. When we say 'cheaply', £60 max for accomodation (each). We don't really mind where, so it doesn't have to be beachy, and we don't mind camping or staying in youth hostels (as long as there's showers, we don't mind where we go), we just want to get away from our here for 2/3 nights.
Transport isn't too much of an issue as 4 of us can drive so we'll probably take 2 cars. Any suggestions or recomendations? All help is appreciated :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
If there's 5 or 6 of you you should be able to rent a holiday house :smile:
Original post by Katie1210
So we're a group of 5/6 17 year old girls, wanting to go away for a few days, somewhere in the UK in the summer, fairly cheaply. When we say 'cheaply', £60 max for accomodation (each). We don't really mind where, so it doesn't have to be beachy, and we don't mind camping or staying in youth hostels (as long as there's showers, we don't mind where we go), we just want to get away from our here for 2/3 nights.
Transport isn't too much of an issue as 4 of us can drive so we'll probably take 2 cars. Any suggestions or recomendations? All help is appreciated :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Camp!:smile: All go along, bring a few tents, buy loads of drink and have a great time. Me and my friends did this last year it was great!
Reply 3
I found a holiday apartment for five friends and me a month ago. The woman was lovely and she is fine with our ages and the mixed gender aspect. It cost us just under ninetypounds each. Try holidaylettings or tripadvisor.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest