The Student Room Group

Sexy Undies and Parents!

Yo! As prob seen before about my bro stealing my stuff... I have some undies that show off the lower region and just some general sexy undies. My dad buys me them and tells me to wear them with my gf and stuff however my mum hates the fact that I have them. Today I came down stairs to find her talking to her mate about them and showing her them... I stormed up to my room should I confront her about that?

Scroll to see replies

You stormed up to your room because your mum was criticising your "sexy undies"? How old are you?
Reply 2
Original post by tengentoppa
You stormed up to your room because your mum was criticising your "sexy undies"? How old are you?

No... She was taking the piss out of me and 16
Reply 3
Your mum was showing her friends your underpants,which your father bought for you?
Reply 4
This post confuses me...
when i saw the thread title, i was worried this would be about parents in sexy undies :lolwut:

Tell your mum that you don't thin she's acting reasonably, and say that you find what she's doing to be embarrassing for you. Also, be mature when telling her about this.
Reply 6
Original post by Sparkle24
Your mum was showing her friends your underpants,which your father bought for you?

Yah
Original post by lukmash
No... She was taking the piss out of me and 16

What kind of "sexy undies" and why do you need them?
Reply 8
Original post by tengentoppa
What kind of "sexy undies" and why do you need them?

Like bulge enhancers, silk ect... It is to keep my gf interested and spice things up
Reply 9
When you said "show off your junk" I thought you meant they had like a hole where your 'privates' would be
Give your mum the onceover of you in it showing the goods, and then there's the chance she may eat her words, or something else.....ahem
Reply 11
Original post by CSM1996
When you said "show off your junk" I thought you meant they had like a hole where your 'privates' would be

you can get them haha no I have like silk,rubber ect
Original post by andrew2209
when i saw the thread title, i was worried this would be about parents in sexy undies :lolwut:

Hahaha :lol: thank you for this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Your dad bought them for you?
geez your mother sounds immature. maybe go have a word with her?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think you should put them on and then go down and confront her
Reply 16
Original post by VK96
Your dad bought them for you?

Yah why?
Reply 17
Report your father to the police
Reply 18
Original post by Zshoom
Report your father to the police

Why???????????????
I don't know which part of this post concerns me most.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending