Girls, do you have penis envy?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by edwinemanuelposse
I voted yes !
at least i am honoust !

Original post by Precious Illusions
Lmao why?

That too! :lol:
Becuase poeple cannot see that i was a guy voting and then it seems in the poll results that there are more girls with penis envy ! Smart from me hey !
Original post by Harley
Not really, it'd be quite interesting to have one for a day but I wouldn't say I have any sort of envy
I wouldnt mind having a vagina cause its said that woman can have longer and multiple orgasmes while man are soon to be tired of sex !
Reply 42
I bet more men would love to have boobs for a day...
Reply 43
Original post by IShootLikeAGirl
2 words: multiple orgasms. So no envy from me :smile:

Sounds like having a penis would be a bit of a comedown. :cool:
Reply 44
Apparently girls have a "PH level" in their vaginas that can be messed up if they wash with soap :lolwut:

So glad I have a johnson tbh
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 45
Original post by danny111
I bet more men would love to have boobs for a day...

It's possible to have them for more than a day (and I don't just mean from being fat)
I would quick like to have one for a day to see what it's like, but not long term.
Reply 47
I know you want this dick
Are you talking about the anatomical or psychological interpretation of Freud?
Original post by Lyla_Mikaeal
Sorry but no. Having a penis means having balls. Having balls means you can get hit there pretty easily and suffer tremendously. No thanks. I don't want something someone will use as a weakness against me :tongue:

That happens relatively rarely, at least to me. :P
Original post by Bassetts
I've heard of it before but not quite sure if it's a common thing among girls or not. I've added a poll so you can vote.

I definitely do! I have 2 brothers and I'm the only girl....
Original post by Bassetts
I've heard of it before but not quite sure if it's a common thing among girls or not. I've added a poll so you can vote.

In Freuds theory don't girls only experience penis envy during childhood?

I would definitely not want a penis. I think boys/men experiencing 'breast envy' is more likely :biggrin:
Original post by squealia
I do occasionally wish I could pee like a guy, or wonder how it feels to have a penis!
It is fabulous.2 snaps and a twirl
(edited 10 years ago)
yes i do badly
Reply 54
I put No :tongue: To be honest, I think guys have it way easier than girls like, you guys don't need to push out something from yourself and bleed and have cramps. I mean penises are awesome just not on me as in attached to me. So, nada penis envy. Possible guy envy cause.. life is easy for you lot :/
Original post by 2ndClass
Apparently girls have a "PH level" in their vaginas that can be messed up if they wash with soap :lolwut:

So glad I have a johnson tbh

Lol thank god for our manhood! No periods or babies haha
Reply 56
Yes. I think it's completely normal and pretty common!

I'd be interested to know whether guys have womb envy and if this increases once they feel ready to have children. I have weird interests.
Reply 57
Original post by Peachykeen09
yes i do badly
how come?
did u know that out of all the animals on earth, humans have the highest penis to body size ratio.....yes thats right, our penises are bigger than normal if compared with the body size
Yes :frown: because I have a high sex drive and the fact I'm a woman with this problem makes me feel like a freak :cry:

Quick Reply

Latest