The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Bill_Gates
haha its true, plus if you are small you pretty much cant go out with 30% of women (no woman wants to look down at you) :tongue:

As someone with a massive crush on Peter Dinklage...disagreed. :colonhash:
Short and tall.
Reply 22
Original post by Precious Illusions
I'm not even tall >.>

Oh so just ugly then? :mmm:
Original post by Vixen47
Short and tall.

:slap:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Original post by ipoop
Oh so just ugly then? :mmm:

:slap:

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL yes :pierre:
Reply 24
LOL yes :pierre:

At least you have a knowledge of Scottish literature, that can open doirs for you :sadnod:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by ipoop
At least you have a knowledge of Scottish literature, that can open doirs for you :sadnod:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know nothing about Scottish Literature though :frown:

Okay, fine, have it your way. :huff: Good looking and ugly. :huff:
Reply 27
I know nothing about Scottish Literature though :frown:

Oh dear, the future doesn't look too good for queenie :redface:

Original post by Vixen47
Okay, fine, have it your way. :huff: Good looking and ugly. :huff:

:pierre:

:hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good and short? :curious:
Reply 29
Original post by Vixen47
Good and short? :curious:

I only do tall chicks :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
I only do tall chicks :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile

So looking and tall? :tongue:
Definitely good looking and short! I'm 5'1" and can honestly say that being short isn't even that bad, it's a bit of a pain when you're in a big crowd and you can't see anything but there are definitely worse things to be than short. I agree that being short is harder for guys though.
Short and good looking :yep:
Being short can be very bad for men. Society doesn't treat short men well at all; it's one of the few remaining socially acceptable prejudices.

So tall and ugly.
Reply 34
Tall and ugly, I know people on here will give me **** for saying this, but girls rarely ever go for shorter guys, (I've seen this so much in clubs (it's actually sort of funny)) in comparison to taller guys. It's just the world we live in.
Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH
Being short can be very bad for men. Society doesn't treat short men well at all; it's one of the few remaining socially acceptable prejudices.

So tall and ugly.

Are you basing that on your own experience :confused:
Reply 36
Original post by Vixen47
So looking and tall? :tongue:

Perhaps :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
As a girl... short and good looking.
It's more troublesome being tall as a girl, and you always hear a lot of guys talking about how they like short girls.
Reply 38
Tall and ugly. Ugliness isn't really a measurable quality. If you're conventionally ugly there'll be people out there who still find you/things about you attractive. For instance, the amount of times I've disagreed with friends on whether a person is attractive or not is numerous. Height is a lot more straightforward in people's opinions however, so I'd take the height.
Reply 39
Original post by Prandtl
For instance, the amount of times I've disagreed with friends on whether a person is attractive or not is numerous

That was very anti-climatic

Latest