The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Foundation coursees for Physics...

So I've sent my application in for Physics (F303) for entry next year, but on my ucas form it says that my year of entry is foundation year... I didn't apply for this nor do I particularly want to do a foundation year, can anyone explain why this is the way it is? I've got the same problem for York and Bristol as well...
Reply 1
Original post by Pejic
So I've sent my application in for Physics (F303) for entry next year, but on my ucas form it says that my year of entry is foundation year... I didn't apply for this nor do I particularly want to do a foundation year, can anyone explain why this is the way it is? I've got the same problem for York and Bristol as well...

strange, I just searched UCAS and found that the only Physics with foundation year is at Keele uni under the same course code. usually when a foundation year is integrated they carry a different course code. My advice is to re-check all you details on 'Track' to see if there was some slight error. You can still amend your course choice options on track too, log in and have a look
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Quick Reply

Latest