The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Curzon vs Jennens vs Sanctuary (Cosmos)?

I'm debating where to live next year in my second year (travelling to City North campus) but I definitely want to live in private halls. Can someone compare these all to me? I'm currently leaning toward Jennens for value for money.
Reply 1
Original post by Tom78
I'm debating where to live next year in my second year (travelling to City North campus) but I definitely want to live in private halls. Can someone compare these all to me? I'm currently leaning toward Jennens for value for money.

Currently living in Jennens here.

Curzon is a bit cheaper than Jennens and only 3 minutes walk difference between them.

They're both nice places to live. One thing I've found annoying with Jennens is the safety windows mean you can hardly open them, so if you want to let fresh air, say into the kitchen, it's quite hard and smells of cooking will build up. Curzon have a decent amount of features although my mates who stay there say they are really slow on fixing things if they break.

The internet here is 12mb/s as standard and you can pay to upgrade, but it's not really worth it. Curzon is slightly faster, but not too much difference. You can have 2 connected devices as standard, but this is bypassed my mac address spoofing easily.

If you've got questions, feel free to ask :smile:
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending