The Student Room Group

UBS industrial placement 2014

Hey so I've applied to UBS for the industrial placement programme.. I've done both the numerical and logical reasoning tests, both of which weren't too bad. I did the test 3 days ago and said that I will receive an email if I got rejected. So far I haven't received an email but the HRstatus online says 'application complete' and not 'application review' does this mean I've not passed the tests? Or have they not come round to viewing my tests? Would also like to know what stage other people are at with UBS too.. :smile:
Original post by ihategeography
Hey so I've applied to UBS for the industrial placement programme.. I've done both the numerical and logical reasoning tests, both of which weren't too bad. I did the test 3 days ago and said that I will receive an email if I got rejected. So far I haven't received an email but the HRstatus online says 'application complete' and not 'application review' does this mean I've not passed the tests? Or have they not come round to viewing my tests? Would also like to know what stage other people are at with UBS too.. :smile:

I know this is really late, but I have completed the tests too and still haven't received a response. Have you?
Reply 2
yeah 3 weeks after got a rejection :frown:
Original post by ihategeography
yeah 3 weeks after got a rejection :frown:

Unlucky, still haven't even got a response. I guess no news is good news

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending