The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Maths and cheesecake
what do you prefer all girls school or mixed ? in mixed girls are treated very well or left alone by the guys.

I've only ever attended mixed :redface: I think mixed is better tbh.
Gosh, there was none of this at my (girls) school. What was it I was paying for then?!
A lot of girls I know have..
so girls sexually molest each other ? wow, I am glad I'm a male and we do not do that kind of stuff, just imagining the scenario makes me terrified. LOL

99% of girls don't. She did (and is the only girl I've known to do that). TBH I think it's because (not trying to be mean here, she was a cow to me so I think I can say it anyway) she's quite... tall and big, and I guess masculine looking, so she never had any attention from boys in school (other than taking the piss out of her), so she just got the boundaries mixed up a little. It's sad but if you're going to act like that with your friends, don't expect to have many :s-smilie:
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Gosh, there was none of this at my (girls) school. What was it I was paying for then?!

LMAO.
Original post by snailsareslimy
99% of girls don't. She did (and is the only girl I've known to do that). TBH I think it's because (not trying to be mean here, she was a cow to me so I think I can say it anyway) she's quite... tall and big, and I guess masculine looking, so she never had any attention from boys in school (other than taking the piss out of her), so she just got the boundaries mixed up a little. It's sad but if you're going to act like that with your friends, don't expect to have many :s-smilie:

Sad, she must have been lonely and desperate for attention, I knew a guy like that, very hyperactive and lied about everything even random bizarre things just so that he could seem interesting, he was also physical in the sense he enjoyed play fights a tat bit too much, those who didn't know how to talk to him almost always ended up fighting him just so that he would stop lol..
Sad, she must have been lonely and desperate for attention, I knew a guy like that, very hyperactive and lied about everything even random bizarre things just so that he could seem interesting, he was also physical in the sense he enjoyed play fights a tat bit too much, those who didn't know how to talk to him almost always ended up fighting him just so that he would stop lol..

Was that little boy...you? *wipes a tear*

Yeah, I guess it's the same sort of situation. Really awkward when you're talking about going to dinner with your boyfriend and she would shout "kinky"/"kinky bum sex"/make sexual noises (:eek:), or ask really insanely awkward questions about things she does not need/should not want to know. Oh, and trying to write a list of 100 different places you can have sex at lunchtime. Almost every lunchtime... :cry2:

You do feel bad for people like that but at the same time there comes a point where you just can't keep doing it anymore. Like, I'd always stood up for her etc but once she decided to side with this really bitchy girl over me (to seem cooler perhaps/so the girl didn't bitch at her), she lost 3 proper friends. She's nothing more than an acquaintance to the other girl now.

Oh well :rolleyes:
Reply 68
My best friend does to me sometimes :I
And if she touches accidentally she'll make a big scene of doing it properly :I

Instead of: "Oops I touched your boobs sorry"
It's like: "Lol tuched ur boobs" *gropegrope* "do u liek ;.)O)))"
Was that little boy...you? *wipes a tear*

I'm sorry but what on earth gave you that idea ? don't you have some girls to grope, of you trot you nasty sex offender.
I'm sorry but what on earth gave you that idea ? don't you have some girls to grope, of you trot you nasty sex offender.

I think the lady doth protest too much :sexface:
Original post by snailsareslimy
Yeah, I guess it's the same sort of situation. Really awkward when you're talking about going to dinner with your boyfriend and she would shout "kinky"/"kinky bum sex"/make sexual noises (:eek:), or ask really insanely awkward questions about things she does not need/should not want to know. Oh, and trying to write a list of 100 different places you can have sex at lunchtime. Almost every lunchtime... :cry2:

You do feel bad for people like that but at the same time there comes a point where you just can't keep doing it anymore. Like, I'd always stood up for her etc but once she decided to side with this really bitchy girl over me (to seem cooler perhaps/so the girl didn't bitch at her), she lost 3 proper friends. She's nothing more than an acquaintance to the other girl now.

Oh well :rolleyes:

excessive sexual commentary can get annoying, bothers me immensely, the odd cheeky remark or even a serious discussion around the subject is ok, but constantly sexualizing everything can really make me cringe with disgust, oddly enough I knew a girl who did this and it made me feel especially nauseous.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Don't get me started on queues for women's bathrooms :unimpressed:

Haha, every busy place I go there is always a queue for the womens bathrooms but none for the mens xD
Reply 73
Original post by DirtyHarry01
Haha, every busy place I go there is always a queue for the womens bathrooms but none for the mens xD

When that's the case, I use the mens toilets. :indiff:

That's cause the men just piss in a trough/on the wall/on the floor and move on!
Original post by snowyowl
:lolwut:

I think you're confusing fantasy with real life again...

D:.. you mean... no bikini pillow-fights during sleepovers ? :'(
When that's the case, I use the mens toilets. :indiff:

If there is a disabled toilet available Id say it'd be best to use that. Some mens toilets are vile.

That's cause the men just piss in a trough/on the wall/on the floor and move on!

Thats... accurate. However, I doubt the womens bathrooms are spotless! (ive been told stories)
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 77
If there is a disabled toilet available Id say it'd be best to use that. Some mens toilets are vile.

You'd be shocked, some women's toilets are awful. I was in one once where a woman had stick her used pad on the wall. Pure class.
You'd be shocked, some women's toilets are awful. I was in one once where a woman had stick her used pad on the wall. Pure class.

What the frig? That would make me gag!
Reply 79
What the frig? That would make me gag!

:lol: Yeah some people are bizarre.

Latest