The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Stagestruckgal
I think you just put into words what we're all feeling. 7 years is a long time. I went into school today with some books I forgot to return, and most of the teachers just looked straight through me :frown: Except a couple of them who actually spoke to me without me talking to them. It made me sad to think that the school was so special to me, and I'm just another student who has left and nothing special. :frown: I dont expect royalty treatment, just a bit of recognition would have made me feel better about going in now and again.

yeah i can understand that. i always joke with my friends saying that the school will close now that we've left! obviously i know it won't but i can't imagine my school without my year!
Sazarina88
I finished my A-Levels quite a few weeks ago and it's just hit me that I won't see my teachers ever again most likely - I've been looking through my photos from my Leaver's Ball where I had photos taken with my teachers and it just reminded me of what fabulous teachers they are and how I will miss them!

Does anyone else feel this way or am I just sad?

*waits for people to call me a geek :biggrin: *

Sarah x

I've been at Uni for 3 years and I still pop in to see my form tutor at least once every year. I had a lovely Good Luck at University card from her and had the odd letter from her. She was very special to me, when I went back this summer I had a buzz when she said ' this is XXXXXX and she's just finished her 3rd year at medical school' sad I know but never mind.

Keep in touch if you want and pop in during your holidays if you want.
I hope my teachers remember me. I know some of them will for certain records I set :biggrin:
Reply 23
i keep feeling guilty because i'm not revising:rolleyes:
join the club! at least i have a new laptop to take my mind off such trivial things! oh, and of course working to earn money is a biggie! :biggrin: :wink:
Reply 25
Hmm it hasn't really hit me to be honest, yesterday I just thought that it was weird that it had been exactly 2 months since my last day yet it feels much longer than that...I guess I'm just really glad to be leaving school and moving on

Latest

Trending

Trending