Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey I'm at 9 too! Not sure if I'm looking forward to it or dreading it haha x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 21
I got an offer 5 days after interview and most people I know who have had an interview heard before the 2 weeks they say it takes
Reply 22
Lincolns university interview was very relaxed compared to others, Francis report is good preparation and the 6 C's
Original post by Vickij1987
I got an offer 5 days after interview and most people I know who have had an interview heard before the 2 weeks they say it takes

Got a letter today saying a decision will be made soon...

Guess I'm getting pooled..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
I got a letter saying that too, what is pooled? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by CookieMonsterrr
Got a letter today saying a decision will be made soon...

Guess I'm getting pooled..

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got a letter saying that too, what is pooled? :/ haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emmbrad
I got a letter saying that too, what is pooled? :/ haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's when you're a maybe. So you still have a chance

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
You still have a chance then, they will be waiting to see how many firm acceptances they get xx
Reply 28
Hi all,

Firmed my offer from lincoln uni to start adult nursing in September, anyone else going? Thought I would say hi!! I'm very excited!!!!
Reply 29
Original post by Jkimber
Hi all,

Firmed my offer from lincoln uni to start adult nursing in September, anyone else going? Thought I would say hi!! I'm very excited!!!!

Hi, I have also firmed my offer to start in September, very excited too xx
Original post by Jkimber
Hi all,

Hello!
I have confirmed my offer for Lincoln Nursing too, starting in September.
I'm so excited!!
Are you from Lincoln or away? :smile:
Reply 31
Original post by katiebrien201
Hello!
I'm so excited!!

Hi I'm from Lincoln, looking forward to September xx
I firmed a while ago :smile:

Im transferring from medicine to nursing, living in Lincoln but not student accommodation :smile: x
Reply 33
Hi,

I was just wondering what documents I need to take to my Lincoln interview on Wednesday?
Reply 34
Original post by Megan2610
Hi,

I was just wondering what documents I need to take to my Lincoln interview on Wednesday?

They only wanted photo ID to photocopy at the interview, the rest is taken on the activity days if you get and accept the place in the summer
Reply 35
Original post by Jkimber
Hi all,

Original post by katiebrien201
Hello!
I'm so excited!!

Feel free to join the Facebook group university of Lincoln - nursing 2014, add anyone who you know will be starting in september
Reply 36
Hey I start in sept too doing adult nursing,what accomodation are you staying in xx
Reply 37
Why don't you girls add me on Facebook :smile: it's Evie Stocks, at least then I can actually see who I'm talking too haha x x
Reply 38
Hi,
I have my interview for mental health nursing next week, and am in a flap about the maths test! It's been a while since I have had to do any and despite refreshing my memory, it's just not going in! Is it torturous?!
Reply 39
I've just got a conditional offer from Lincoln university and it will be my firm choice when i get all offers back! I'm so excited!

Quick Reply

Latest