The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Adult Nursing Interview at Lincoln 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by naggy99
Hi how did you get on today? I was there in the morning. The maths was not that bad afterall I felt xx

Hi I was there in the morning too, was you adult or mental health? Yeah I agree the maths was okay now just have to wait for a decision! xx
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by rachaeljayne1
Hi I was there in the morning too, was you adult or mental health? Yeah I agree the maths was okay now just have to wait for a decision! xx

Hi I was adult. Yes but hope it is not too long a wait. Good Luck! x
Original post by naggy99
Hi I was adult. Yes but hope it is not too long a wait. Good Luck! x

Ah me too! And I know Im just dying to know now haha, good luck to you too! x
Reply 63
Hi anyone from the Tuesday 26th interviews heard anything yet? Also I cannot remember how they will contact us is it via email or post? X
Reply 64
I applied in early January for Adult Nursing at Lincoln. I'm still waiting for a reply from Lincoln since the date I sent off my application a part from the email saying 'Thank you for choosing the University of Lincoln. We are processing your application and will be in touch soon'. It seems like people have been invited to interview/selection days throughout February/March, and now I am wondering why I've been waiting so long. Any suggestions to what I should do? Or shall I just persevere and wait?
Reply 65
Original post by lilzalu
I applied in early January for Adult Nursing at Lincoln. I'm still waiting for a reply from Lincoln since the date I sent off my application a part from the email saying 'Thank you for choosing the University of Lincoln. We are processing your application and will be in touch soon'. It seems like people have been invited to interview/selection days throughout February/March, and now I am wondering why I've been waiting so long. Any suggestions to what I should do? Or shall I just persevere and wait?

Hi I would advise you chase it up. They handle so many applications so therefore like anyone can make mistakes. Just explain that people who have applied later than you such as me have had their selection day/interview just like me. It will not do any harm to chase it up. Good Luck and let us know the outcome xx
Reply 66
Original post by naggy99
Hi anyone from the Tuesday 26th interviews heard anything yet? Also I cannot remember how they will contact us is it via email or post? X

Hey, Lincoln send offers via UCAS you will then get an email a few days from then congratulating you on the offer, there usually pretty quick to reply with offers
Reply 67
Hi, I was made a conditional offer in Feb 3 days after interview via UCAS and received an email from the uni a few days later hope this helps. Looking forward to meeting some of you in Sept :smile: x
Hey I had my interview that day I haven't heard yet x
Reply 69
Original post by becky 198623
Hey I had my interview that day I haven't heard yet x

Hi are you Helens friend? As in Helen and Scott and Laney? X
I was at the 26th march adult nursing interview and received an offer today!:smile:
Anyone else heard yet? xx
Reply 71
I was at the 26th march adult nursing interview and received an offer today!:smile:
Anyone else heard yet? xx

Hi I was at the 26th March interview and have been offered a place on condition I pass CRB and occupational health checks and I must send copies of my certificates. The only problem is that I do no have my school ones as it was a long time ago and I know it can take weeks to obtain them. So I guess I may not get onto the course :-(
Original post by naggy99
Hi I was at the 26th March interview and have been offered a place on condition I pass CRB and occupational health checks and I must send copies of my certificates. The only problem is that I do no have my school ones as it was a long time ago and I know it can take weeks to obtain them. So I guess I may not get onto the course :-(

Hi yeah I have to do the same. Im sure if you contact them and explain your situation they will extend the time in which you need to send the certificates as its only for proof of your grades. You clearly impressed them to get an offer so im sure that shouldnt be a problem:smile:
Reply 73
Hi yeah I have to do the same. Im sure if you contact them and explain your situation they will extend the time in which you need to send the certificates as its only for proof of your grades. You clearly impressed them to get an offer so im sure that shouldnt be a problem:smile:

Hi I rang them and they said my school certificates are irrelevant as I got in through my experience of 8 years in nursing 3 of which I have served as student nurse. Just waiting to be cleared for CRB and occupational health but do not see any problems. Woo! Hoo!
Reply 74
Original post by naggy99
Hi I rang them and they said my school certificates are irrelevant as I got in through my experience of 8 years in nursing 3 of which I have served as student nurse. Just waiting to be cleared for CRB and occupational health but do not see any problems. Woo! Hoo!

CCongratulations on the offers, feel free to join university of Lincoln - nursing 2014 on Facebook
Just got offered a place!!! :biggrin: xxx
Reply 76
Original post by nicollelindaxx
Just got offered a place!!! :biggrin: xxx

Well done xxxx
Reply 77
The nursing 2014 group on facebook has been suggested but I am still waiting to be accepted, its been days, can anyone shed any light? Also does anyone know anything about the invite to uni to meef everyone etc.? X
Reply 78
Original post by naggy99
The nursing 2014 group on facebook has been suggested but I am still waiting to be accepted, its been days, can anyone shed any light? Also does anyone know anything about the invite to uni to meef everyone etc.? X

Some of the invites don't come through, it says you have sent a request but its not there to add.
Add me as a friend and I'll add you. Victoria Johnson
Reply 79
Original post by Vickij1987
Some of the invites don't come through, it says you have sent a request but its not there to add.
Add me as a friend and I'll add you. Victoria Johnson

Thank you xx

Quick Reply

Latest