The Student Room Group

Tea Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ranbow99
:angry: it's a worthy society.

Be careful or you'll get negged :mmm:

:gasp:
I love tea too! I have it every evening :teehee:
i have about two cups a day as well :biggrin: but if i have time i'll sneak a few more in. tea is the best an hour or two before bed, it calms me right down :tongue:
anybody who likes mint tea should soooo try the Pukka Three Mint tea - it's amazingly minty, seriously, as in, it makes your mouth feel refreshed and cold and warmed up all at the same time! :coma:
Strong with milk, no sugar. But whatever you have in yours, tea is epic in its own rights. :cool:
Been having a lot of mint teas after my dinner recently. :smile: I think I remember hearing somewhere that its good for digestion? Even if not, its a nice after drink anyway. :biggrin:
Original post by laurie:)
anybody who likes mint tea should soooo try the Pukka Three Mint tea - it's amazingly minty, seriously, as in, it makes your mouth feel refreshed and cold and warmed up all at the same time! :coma:

that sounds amazing :love:

Original post by GirasoleL
Been having a lot of mint teas after my dinner recently. :smile: I think I remember hearing somewhere that its good for digestion? Even if not, its a nice after drink anyway. :biggrin:

i think i've heard that too. i've also heard that tea helps with weight loss, but i dont know if thats just a rumour. :tongue:
Original post by GirasoleL

it is indeed :smile: plus, it stops my tummy being painful when my IBS plays up :tongue:
Bought a way cool little Thermos for my desk at school. I'm going to look Da Bomb on playground duty :cool:
Reply 2628
I physically can't leave the house in the morning without my black tea, extra strong, brewed for 5 mins, no milk, one sugar. :smile:
If I can't grab one I feel all grotty and horrible and start getting crazy headaches! :frown:
Reply 2629
Nothing beats a good warm cuppa tea with a Christmas film in the snow! With plenty more in my Wallace and Gromit teapot...
Strong, milk 1 (or 2 in a big mug) sugar. :smile: Necessary start to the day.

I don't like small mugs. I have a big mug for my tea at home. I sort of don't see the point if you're going to have it in a tiny cup, it's gone in a few seconds. :tongue:
I like my indian tea with banana milk shake
I like my tea with two sugars, no milk and the tea bag left in :smile: xxx
Reply 2633
Original post by AlesanaWill
Strong, milk 1 (or 2 in a big mug) sugar. :smile: Necessary start to the day.

I don't like small mugs. I have a big mug for my tea at home. I sort of don't see the point if you're going to have it in a tiny cup, it's gone in a few seconds. :tongue:

SNAP! I have the largest Starbucks mug xD..
I can't abide sugar in tea, blegh! I love strong Yorkshire tea with a reasonable amount (but not too much) of skimmed or semi skimmed milk.
Original post by Disenchanted
I can't abide sugar in tea, blegh! I love strong Yorkshire tea with a reasonable amount (but not too much) of skimmed or semi skimmed milk.

i totally agree, in my opinion the sugar just turns it into a sweet liquidy...thing with hardly any flavour of tea. i need that full-bodied flavour baby!! :smile:
Marks and Spencers Christmas tea with milk :coma:

Yet another attempt to revive this thread :puppyeyes:
Reply 2637
Nothing can beat a nice cuppa with a dash of milk, but something that dors come very close is Tea Pig's licorice and mint tea... Mmmm!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Paul McCartney

Yet another attempt to revive this thread :puppyeyes:

It'll always come back, you can't beat a cup of tea!
Reply 2639
I am sorry but i put sugar in tea :getmecoat: Do love a cuppa in the morning though :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest