The Student Room Group

Tea Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I'd drink tea if it was 45 degrees. Thats how you know I am a hardcore Tea Lover.
Reply 41
Damn right. Andrew I am beginning to question your commitment to our cult :frown:
Reply 42
:eek:
Reply 43
Well for a start most of the other people in this thread have repped me and now you are creating obstacles for the consumption of tea. :frown:
Reply 44
I still love tea.. :love:

:blush:
Reply 45
But Im not sure thats enough, I will have to consult my sidekick.... Clarence??
Reply 46
Hmm....

I say he can join, under the circumstance he confesses his undying love for Tea and nothing else.

Apart from emogs.
Clarence
I'd drink tea if it was 45 degrees. Thats how you know I am a hardcore Tea Lover.

:ditto:

"If you are hot, tea will cool you. If you are cold, teawill warm you. If you are troubled, tea will sooth you, and if you are tired, tea will awaken you".
-Gladstone.

See? Tea can and should be drunk at any time, even when its hot.
Reply 48
Clarence
Apart from emogs.

Well Duh! :wink:
Reply 49
Ha Ha. Thats just a given.
Which is hotter? Emogs or tea? Hmm...

A girl wearing emogs drinking tea with me. Yes. *Has neatly sidestepped question*
Reply 51
Clarence
Ha Ha. Thats just a given.

Well obviously! *rolls eyes*

If you like one you like the other (probably)

We are the the TEaMOGS :biggrin:
Reply 52
A girl, wearing nothing but emogs, drinking a cup of tea :eek:

:love:
Reply 53
Yeh someone (a TSR member, Im thinking) should do their own calendar thing for charity.

But what female on TSR has the talent to wear emogs so well and drink tea :wink: :p:
xx_Ambellina_xx.

Obviously!
Reply 55
Let me think.......
Reply 56
Clarence
Let me think.......

Well I dont wanna make any suggestions and pressure people :p:
Reply 57
darryladie
Yeh someone (a TSR member, Im thinking) should do their own calendar thing for charity.

But what female on TSR has the talent to wear emogs so well and drink tea :wink: :p:

Id say the Emog/Tea Queen; Clarence. Who else? :p:
Reply 58
OMG I was trying to be subtle! :eek:
Ooooh yeah I love tea. I'm actually addicted to it.. if I don't have atleast 1 cup of tea then I get all headaches and stuff. haha

Quick Reply

Latest