The Student Room Group

Tea Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
damn :mad: how did you know? :frown:
Reply 121
:p: cos im specialllll :p: even if i don't like tea!
Reply 122
zomg you're right (again) :frown:
Reply 123
Aww don't be sad cause im right :p:
Reply 124
Dont flatter yourself :wink:

Maybe this should be in the "insult the person above you thread" :laugh:
Reply 125
:rolleyes: :p: Hmmmm shall i try some tea tomorrow?
Reply 126
Im sure you're just doing something wrong, if you had a pro (such as yours truly) making it Im sure you'd like it :biggrin:
Reply 127
Hmmm maybeeeeee!!! Ill see what the cup I make tomorrow is like!
Reply 128
yay! :biggrin:
Currently drinking Tea - PJ Tips, dash of milk, one sugar. Mmmm.

What is the weather like outside?
Reply 130
Its sunny where I am - looks a bit warm but Ive only just woken up so Im not sure :wink:
Yeah, it's very very sunny. It's not that hot though which is a bit of a bum. I am so bored today. My dad is home and hogging the living room so i'm stuck upstairs. My friend has just cancelled on me so grr it looks like an evening of Tea and Big Brother
Reply 132
Clarence
Yeah, it's very very sunny. It's not that hot though which is a bit of a bum. I am so bored today. My dad is home and hogging the living room so i'm stuck upstairs. My friend has just cancelled on me so grr it looks like an evening of Tea and Big Brother

Your evening sounds good :eek:

But yeh I will be bored all day as well :frown:
I know - i'm especially looking forward to my FAT special mug of tea. My friends are being so ghey at the moment.
i can't believe a post on tea has gone on so long...........
Just had my cup of tea for the moment. Lovely... :s:
A.ndrew
Just had my cup of tea for the moment. Lovely... :s:

see my point???????
AthletesFoot
see my point???????

Kind of Old chap.

I made it in the Electric Kettle, burnt my hand, put the tea bag in the exclusive cup of mine, poured the water in the cup, got a greasey spoon and stirred until strong enough. Then, got the milk and drowned the teabag in milk. Then, walked to my living room, sat the hell down, and watched the re-run of Emmerdale.

And spilt my tea all down me when the house exploded... :cool:

Yeh...
Reply 138
A.ndrew
Kind of Old chap.

I made it in the Electric Kettle, burnt my hand, put the tea bag in the exclusive cup of mine, poured the water in the cup, got a greasey spoon and stirred until strong enough. Then, got the milk and drowned the teabag in milk. Then, walked to my living room, sat the hell down, and watched the re-run of Emmerdale.

And spilt my tea all down me when the house exploded... :cool:

Yeh...

:eek:

Are you okay? :biggrin:

:p:
Reply 139
AthletesFoot
i can't believe a post on tea has gone on so long...........

You obviously no faith in the binding strength of the leaves :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest