The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
5'1 is very small, but doesnt mean your not attractive , just means your not a certain type of attractiveness. short is cute and many guys like cute looking girls,plus many guys prefer short because it makes them feel more manly.
I am only 5ft 1. My husband is 6ft 3. He says I am attractive and says its cute that I am so short. My friends say we are the most perfect couple ever because we connect so well and because of our height difference. They say that a really tall guy with a really short girl is the best! :smile: Plus I get compliments all the time from people. SO I think you can be attractive even if you are really short, but Tall girls can be really attractive too. Its all a matter of personal prefrence. I think a lot of guys like short girls because they feel more manly and they think its adorable. lol.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 22
Original post by noheartattack
...I'm curious too...I'm 18 and 4"11....o.o

Depends on how you look. If you're that height and 12 stone, then probably not a great look. If you're fit, then height doesn't matter. Plus you're easy to carry around.
Too tall.
Reply 24
Yeah it is and I think you should add me on Snapchat: numero.nueve9 😂😂
Well, some men find it cute (including me xD). Short and Cute, I guess.It's just who you are what matters, not your height.
You wrote this 6 years ago...has anything changed height wise?
No it’s not it’s too short .... like where do you begin?Try eating some beans and more protein
Original post by username1331498
The smaller the better (height wise)

And why do you say that?
Original post by KenzieFantie
I was reading a question earlier and it got me wondering. Is 5ft 1 an attractive height for a girl. I'm 16 years old and even though I've been told many times that I can still grow, I believe that its not going to happen....so once again, the question is: Is 5ft 1 an attractive height for an girl??
xoxo

vErY unattractive. I prefer girls above 7ft tall
Men don't really care about height much, although it does help if you are taller. Taller women are usually seen as more attractive, but having a curvy body/nice face/hair would be more important to most men.
I was reading a question earlier and it got me wondering. Is 5ft 1 an attractive height for a girl. I'm 16 years old and even though I've been told many times that I can still grow, I believe that its not going to happen....so once again, the question is: Is 5ft 1 an attractive height for an girl??
xoxo

typically guys like girls that are about 5"6 but i dont think being that short would be much of an issue for alot of guys
I’m 14 and am 5 foot 7 and I’m still growing 😩
xoxo

Its all preference. but imo hell no
xoxo

i don't think men judge height as much, although many do
Yes most men prefer short/ average height girls so don’t worry!

Latest

Trending

Trending