The Student Room Group

studying abroad

Hello,
I am new to this but I was wondering if I could get some help. i started my first year at university in September and after a couple of months I have found the course really isn't for me and the way of learning isn't right either (for me). I would really like to study abroad but I have no idea of what to even look for in a course or country as I am not really sure of what i want to do! Confusing I know. Is there any way of doing foundation years abroad/volunteering which involves a degree? I am so stuck! I don't necessarily have to do a degree although that'd be preferable but I'd like to be studying in some way. Whether it's learning a new language or anything really.
This post is a bit of a mess but I hope someone can help and understands what I am trying to get at!
cheers x
Original post by sophierrw
Hello,
I am new to this but I was wondering if I could get some help. i started my first year at university in September and after a couple of months I have found the course really isn't for me and the way of learning isn't right either (for me). I would really like to study abroad but I have no idea of what to even look for in a course or country as I am not really sure of what i want to do! Confusing I know. Is there any way of doing foundation years abroad/volunteering which involves a degree? I am so stuck! I don't necessarily have to do a degree although that'd be preferable but I'd like to be studying in some way. Whether it's learning a new language or anything really.
This post is a bit of a mess but I hope someone can help and understands what I am trying to get at!
cheers x

Moved to International Study :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Rock Fan
Moved to International Study :smile:

as in just go to a university out of England? x
Original post by sophierrw
as in just go to a university out of England? x

Yeah what I done is, i've put it in the section studying abroad, because you're more likely to get someone to answer here :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending