The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lucilou101
Don't you worry. I'll just cry myself to sleep!

:lovehug:
:colone:

:frown::frown:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I have to go in for a mock tomorrow morning but I'm off for the rest of the day. Hopefully the letter will be there by the time I get back!
Original post by Lucilou101
Wooo! It's a deal :wink: :biggrin:

Well I'd do anything for a gal like you :wink:
good luck all
quick question, if we get an offer from a different college, do we get one or two envelopes
Thanks for the personal rep :biggrin:

I don't know who gave it but thanks nonetheless :grin:
Is anybody not going to school tomorrow? Both me and another boy in my class aren't coming in until the afternoon because we're going to act like we're 11 again and wait for an owl/i mean postman to arrive with our letters...
Reply 66
I really should try and get some sleep, although I'm incredibly nervous...

Good luck everyone! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
Original post by ChangeOurWorld
Is anybody not going to school tomorrow? Both me and another boy in my class aren't coming in until the afternoon because we're going to act like we're 11 again and wait for an owl/i mean postman to arrive with our letters...

Don't have lessons anyway so I'm not going in :tongue:

I'm not going in in the morning, if my response comes early enough it will give me time to get some sleep. :biggrin:
Reply 69
Finished my book, I'm off to bed now! I need to be up early to squeeze in all the anxiety...
Original post by AKell17
Finished my book, I'm off to bed now! I need to be up early to squeeze in all the anxiety...

Night Adam, good luck :biggrin:
Reply 71
Wooh, you guys did it! Well done! :biggrin:
Btw, what's with all the kissing and hugging between CJG21 and Lucilou? Did I miss something? :smug:
Reply 72
subscribing!
night folks x
Reply 73
Original post by Gotzz
Wooh, you guys did it! Well done! :biggrin:
Btw, what's with all the kissing and hugging between CJG21 and Lucilou? Did I miss something? :smug:

He moves quite fast... I swear he wanted your babies at one point? Haha :lol:
Reply 74
Original post by Jatom
He moves quite fast... I swear he wanted your babies at one point? Haha :lol:

Exactly! :pierre:
Original post by Jatom
Don't have lessons anyway so I'm not going in :tongue:

Oh lucky you! I have an economics lesson at 12:20 that I really can't miss so I have to go in for that! My Mum said the post didn't come until 11:30 today so I just hope to go the postman realises he's holding my future in his hands and comes rushing straight to our house tomorrow!
Reply 76
Original post by Gotzz
Exactly! :pierre:

Your favourite smiley :lol:
Reply 77
Original post by Lucy_95
What time does people's post come? Mine is around midday..:angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I checked today and the post came in at 10:20am. So it might arrive around this time again tomorrow. The trouble is it comes twice though!! And I have to be in school at 1pm! :frown:
Reply 78
Original post by Jatom
Your favourite smiley :lol:

:biggrin:
I don't know if it was quite relevant, I just wanted to use it! :blush:
Reply 79
Oh lucky you! I have an economics lesson at 12:20 that I really can't miss so I have to go in for that! My Mum said the post didn't come until 11:30 today so I just hope to go the postman realises he's holding my future in his hands and comes rushing straight to our house tomorrow!

This may sound very odd... But are your initials T.G.? I think you were tagged in a photo on Facebook by one of my friends haha

Latest

Trending

Trending