The Student Room Group

Best rom-coms?

Hey!

Currently going through a break up and am looking for the best chick flicks/rom-coms as distractions! I'm not particularly fussy, two films I've loved recently were 500 Days of Summer and Silver Linings Playbook. Any suggestions would be really appreciated!
Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Crazy/Beautiful one of my favourite films
Reply 2
Love Actually for me :love:
Reply 3
Original post by FuzzySheep
Hey!

Currently going through a break up and am looking for the best chick flicks/rom-coms as distractions! I'm not particularly fussy, two films I've loved recently were 500 Days of Summer and Silver Linings Playbook. Any suggestions would be really appreciated!
Posted from TSR Mobile

Dont be a puss in boots and watch a horror!
The only ones I can happily sit through are those in the Bridget Jones series. :love:
Friends with Benefits
mean girls :h:
Some of my personal favorites

Crazy Stupid Love
What's Your Number
27 Dresses
Bride Wars
The Holiday
I love The Proposal its really cute c:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by FuzzySheep
Hey!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oldies:
Dirty Dancing,
When Harry met Sally
Sleepless in Seattle
Ghost
She's All that
Shallow Hal

Newish:
Definitely Maybe
Serendipity
Forrest Gump
50 First dates

:hat2:
Reply 10
Bridget Jones, Love Actually, 2 Weeks Notice, Nottinghill... I could go on :wink: <3
Reply 11
The Wedding Singer.
p.s. i love you
As a male I'm not really into them but check out Yes-Man, Scott Pilgrim VS The World and of course 28 Days Later.
Reply 14
I'd suggest The 40 year old virgin, Knocked Up, Amélie, When Harry Met Sally, Love Actually and Juno.
Reply 15
Lion king cars Tarzan how to train your dragon and tangled are some of my favs (B))
Original post by SweetNothing
Friends with Benefits

forced to watch with my gf but was actually a pretty good film tbh.
Reply 17
I'd recommend Four Weddings and a Funeral.
Original post by iamyourmum

The Holiday

I did not get the ending of 'the holiday', I personally found it very unsatisfying.
Reply 19
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Quick Reply

Latest