The Student Room Group

Rodman is back in North Korea trip making himself look stupid

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-25623359
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-25654590

Oh yes, King Jong Un is not a bad man at all!

Best quote: "Hey, North Korea is not bad, you know, they are trying to change"... Yeah by murdering his own Uncle, and starving his people. What an idiot.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-25618130

"The Marshal [Kim Jong-un] is actually trying to change this country in a great way"
(edited 10 years ago)
Maybe this 'basketball team' that Rodman is taking are actually Special Forces guys and when they get to Kim Jong Un's birthday party he will go "Yo Mr Kim, yo in the spirit of friendship and all that humanity ****, we got this gift for you from the United States of America.....happy birthday mother****er...." then throw a smoke bomb and the Special Ops team will take out all the members of the North Korean government then the helicopter will airlift them away and Rodman will win the Medal of Honour.
Why on earth is he there in the first place? What does rodman gain from defending North Korea? They are so backward
Reply 4
He probably has a hidden camera inside his left earring and microphones inside his nose rings.
The conspiracy theory is that he is really with the CIA lool
Reply 6
Original post by FlavaFavourFruit
Why on earth is he there in the first place? What does rodman gain from defending North Korea? They are so backward

I would imagine shed-loads of cash.
Original post by Manitude
I would imagine shed-loads of cash.

Something like that yeah, he's definetely up to something otherwise he's more delusional than I thought he was..

He's apparently broke so I'd imagine he doesn't actually care about anything other than the hefty payment he's probably getting

Edit:I just saw Manitude's post
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Mindless Behavior
He's apparently broke so I'd imagine he doesn't actually care about anything other than the hefty payment he's probably getting

Edit:I just saw Manitude's post

It makes sense now :lol:

I don't know who's more pathetic :lol: NK or Rod..
Reply 10

For whatever reason, he seems to be the one American that has any chance of influencing Kim Jong Un.

I respect Rodman
Reply 11
Original post by garah
For whatever reason, he seems to be the one American that has any chance of influencing Kim Jong Un.

I respect Rodman

Really
Reply 12
Original post by the mezzil
Really

Really
I think he's dating Kim. He already went 2 times and Kim received him like a good friend. Kim says he likes him because he is a fan from when he used to play basketball. I think Kim has a crush on him and Rodman is taking full advantage of that.

That's why Kim executed his gf for Rodman:biggrin:
The real question is what do North Korea have to gain from his presence: basketball? Kim may be a moron but he's a Western educated moron and I highly doubt he cares about some low grade moron who is good at basketball.
Reply 14
Original post by garah
Really
I think he's dating Kim. He already went 2 times and Kim received him like a good friend. Kim says he likes him because he is a fan from when he used to play basketball. I think Kim has a crush on him and Rodman is taking full advantage of that.

That's why Kim executed his gf for Rodman:biggrin:

They are deffo sucking dick right now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by Are you Shaw?
The real question is what do North Korea have to gain from his presence: basketball? Kim may be a moron but he's a Western educated moron and I highly doubt he cares about some low grade moron who is good at basketball.

Probably wants to laugh at some naive american!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by the mezzil
They are deffo sucking dick right now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

HAHAHAHA yeah lol :biggrin:
Rodman is a fool, but not alone in sympathising with totalitarianism from the comfort of the free world.
Reply 18
This could actually be a blessing in disguise. This is what I love about Sports, we don't judge athletes based on their skin colour, ethnicity, religion, political views etc. We judge based on their talent on the field, while actors, musicians, comedians etc will always be judged based on what they did when they aren't working.
According to Rodman, Kim don't want a war or a bad relationship with the US, Rodman also said Kim is a nice guy but he will always be judged based on his political views and the bad things he has done just like any other politician.

I thoughts are, its interesting and strange because Rodman is the type of guy who just relax and enjoys himself, now the media are portraying him as some former athlete who's friends with the North Korean president, he even defended him when the media keeps going on about Kim's political views.

Maybe that will improve the North Korea and Us relationship
So you've been to Best Korea and seen all this with your own eyes then?

Also I find it amusing that everyone is sitting here laughing at what an idiot Denis is, yet look where he is. Few other westerners are able to get into such a position, in fact he may be the only westerner to be in that position. So maybe cut him a little slack as he is doing something that few of us, if any, will ever do.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest