The Student Room Group

Child Nursing Sept/Oct 2014 BCU application.

I sent my UCAS off 19th December - a bit late for my liking but my college took forever to sort themselves out. And it's been 3 weeks (I know there is a xmas break too..) but i'm going crazy and want to know what to expect on when I should be hearing a reply.
I want to do Children's Nursing. I've applied for:
BCU, Wolverhampton and Stafford.
Reply 1
Hi ,

I have also been waiting for BCU to reply and it has been 8 weeks since I have send my application off. I emailed them stating this and they said not to worry as they have had a massive number of application so they should get back to me soon. Don't worry as theses things take time .... :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Satenya
I sent my UCAS off 19th December - a bit late for my liking but my college took forever to sort themselves out. And it's been 3 weeks (I know there is a xmas break too..) but i'm going crazy and want to know what to expect on when I should be hearing a reply.
I want to do Children's Nursing. I've applied for:
BCU, Wolverhampton and Stafford.

Original post by Alima shabs
Hi ,

I have also been waiting for BCU to reply and it has been 8 weeks since I have send my application off. I emailed them stating this and they said not to worry as they have had a massive number of application so they should get back to me soon. Don't worry as theses things take time .... :smile:

I sent mine off in October and didn't hear anything til mid January. Hope this helps x

Quick Reply

Latest