The Student Room Group

Help with subjects

I am trying to begin revision for exams coming up in Maths, Chemistry, Psychology and Biology but find it difficult to revise from a text book.
Was wondering if anyone could help me find websites or know of websites that offer videos of topics.

Would appreciate if anyone posted the same type of revision websites they know of for Chemistry, Biology or Psychology.
Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by What a Tragedy
I am trying to begin revision for exams coming up in Maths, Chemistry, Psychology and Biology but find it difficult to revise from a text book.
Was wondering if anyone could help me find websites or know of websites that offer videos of topics.

Would appreciate if anyone posted the same type of revision websites they know of for Chemistry, Biology or Psychology.
Thanks

Chemguide is quite good for chemistry but make sure you use only what's on your syllabus or you might get even more confused, exam solutions possibly for maths
Reply 2
Original post by Secret.
Chemguide is quite good for chemistry but make sure you use only what's on your syllabus or you might get even more confused, exam solutions possibly for maths

I use exam solutions at the moment and like the website quite a lot, websites like that for my other subjects would be really helpful.
I find it a lot easier to learn from hearing the information and taking notes so videos are my preference
Reply 3
Original post by What a Tragedy
I use exam solutions at the moment and like the website quite a lot, websites like that for my other subjects would be really helpful.
I find it a lot easier to learn from hearing the information and taking notes so videos are my preference

If you search a topic you're stuck on, on youtube, you'd generally find that most of them are covered and a lot of them specific to your syllabus

Quick Reply

Latest