The Student Room Group

Driving lessons - Glasgow?

Not sure where to post this. I'm looking for a good driving instructor with view to pass as quickly as possible. (I won't be driving for a few years I don' think but want it out the way, and will take refresher courses if needs be when the time comes)

I was at the 25 lesson mark two years ago, but stopped for exams and want the push into finishing. I'm currently a student at Glasgow University, didn't learn here initially and have no idea what the test routes are like but want to avoid central wherever possible (unless it's easier for some reason) so would be willing to travel by train or subway if necessary (as long as it doesn't cost more than a few quid)

Any ideas? Thanks :smile:
Original post by Chihiro94
Not sure where to post this. I'm looking for a good driving instructor with view to pass as quickly as possible. (I won't be driving for a few years I don' think but want it out the way, and will take refresher courses if needs be when the time comes)

I was at the 25 lesson mark two years ago, but stopped for exams and want the push into finishing. I'm currently a student at Glasgow University, didn't learn here initially and have no idea what the test routes are like but want to avoid central wherever possible (unless it's easier for some reason) so would be willing to travel by train or subway if necessary (as long as it doesn't cost more than a few quid)

Moved to the Learning To Drive section :smile:
Original post by Chihiro94

I use 'Freedom' - they're based in East Kilbride which is a short train journey from Central :biggrin:. I actually think they might have instructors in Glasgow but I could be wrong :L. They do 2 hour lessons so you get through more and quicker! I've been predicted 4 months - starting from scratch that is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending