The Student Room Group

The 'What Are You Wearing Today' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ChangeOurWorld
I am myself and I'm very comfortable being myself. But it's like acting and trying on different roles, it's fun to make up backgrounds and stories around a character, clothes is a way for me to understand others.

Oh, I know the feeling. One day I'm a biker, the next a cowboy and at the weekends, I'm a CEO of a company about to go public.
Reply 21
Today's pic!

Spoiler

Barbour x Levis x Reiss
Just snapped this, getting involved. Though tbh my outfits are quite boring as I wear suits everyday...

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Peachz
Today's pic!

Spoiler

Barbour x Levis x Reiss

Can I just say I love your shoes, most guys I meant rarely wear nice shoes, it's always trainers or something along those lines! I absolutely adore them!
Original post by Tokyoround
Just snapped this, getting involved. Though tbh my outfits are quite boring as I wear suits everyday...

Reiss, tm lewin, paul smith, thomas pink, m&s, grenson
Posted from TSR Mobile

No pic?
Original post by greeneyedgirl
No pic?

Rushing for the bus and I thought it had attached when it clearly hadn't! Haha updated now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Peachz
Today's pic!

Spoiler

Barbour x Levis x Reiss

Are those the reiss monks you showed us a while ago? They look alright actually, better than I expected. Blend into your carpet though! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love your coat. I absolutely adore it. Why don't I know more guys that are as well dressed as you guys...
Reply 28
Can I just say I love your shoes, most guys I meant rarely wear nice shoes, it's always trainers or something along those lines! I absolutely adore them!

Good haha, I spend a lot on my clothes so its nice to see some appreciation haha.

Are those the reiss monks you showed us a while ago? They look alright actually, better than I expected. Blend into your carpet though! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes they're the monks! & I know but they work well against the grey pavement :wink:.
Rushing for the bus and I thought it had attached when it clearly hadn't! Haha updated now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very nice. And I have no issues with multiple pictures of men in suits
Reply 30

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looking like a boss! Nice garms
All i've worn today is long johns and a t-shirt.. with socks etc..
Reply 32
I love your coat. I absolutely adore it. Why don't I know more guys that are as well dressed as you guys...

You think this is what you want, but I doubt it is. You said earlier you were wearing some jack will boxers and a sweatshirt, how would feel next to a guy that 'well dressed'?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Nerd2
You think this is what you want, but I doubt it is. You said earlier you were wearing some jack will boxers and a sweatshirt, how would feel next a guy dressed that 'well dressed'?

Oh my gosh please don't judge me by what I've been wearing today. I'm ill! My throat hurts so much and I just couldn't be bothered to dress in anything I wasn't willing to throw up over. I have taste and class! I love guys in suits and that make an effort.
Reply 34
Oh my gosh please don't judge me by what I've been wearing today. I'm ill! My throat hurts so much and I just couldn't be bothered to dress in anything I wasn't willing to throw up over. I have taste and class! I love guys in suits and that make an effort.

Not judging, I myself was lounging about the house in a pair of AirMax, Converse joggers and grey tee, so I'm not any better. I was just curious, would you like a guy to dress like that regularly (excluding work), shoes, smart coats, shirts etc?
Reply 35
Original post by Peachz
Today's pic!

Spoiler

Barbour x Levis x Reiss

Good thread, surprised is hasn't been done before.
Reply 36
Original post by Arirang
I have some pics lying around but I feel it would cheapen this thread, these guys are so classy. My clothes are expensive enough, I'm just good at making them look like they're not lol.

Please post, the many different styles on here, the better.
Original post by Arirang
I have some pics lying around but I feel it would cheapen this thread, these guys are so classy. My clothes are expensive enough, I'm just good at making them look like they're not lol.

Post them and we'll be able to give advice and help :yy:
Original post by Nerd2
Not judging, I myself was lounging about the house in a pair of AirMax, Converse joggers and grey tee, so I'm not any better. I was just curious, would you like a guy to dress like that regularly (excluding work), shoes, smart coats, shirts etc?

Yes! I don't like not being smart myself (i am appalled with myself at the moment) and I'd much prefer it if guys wore shirts and lovely coats (they complement and bring a whole outfit together) too. However, I completely understand I can't control what others wear, I'm just staring my preference. Also, please don't think I'm too snobby (I am open minded- i'm just stating my preferences) but brands matter to me, if a guy is wearing Reiss, Ralph Lauren and Hobbs among others I would be rather pleased. I just don't like it when guys wear things from Jack Wills/Hollister etc where they have the brand right across the chest. It's got to be subtle, I want to know where your shirt comes from by the fit and the material not because it has a massive sign in the middle of it.
Reply 39
Original post by Nerd2
Good thread, surprised is hasn't been done before.

There was one a long time ago, like 2011 or something but it died. Let's see some of your fits from the coming week!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending