The Student Room Group

The 'What Are You Wearing Today' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by ChangeOurWorld
Do you? Is your's from the official Yale bookstore (mine is) :wink: Aha I'd love a Stanford one! I have a Harvard (from Harvard) one too (even though I literally don't wear sweatshirts ever I seem to have a hell of a lot of them). I like silk nightwear but if I'm feeling ill (like now) i'll wear a jumper.

No it's not from Yale, but it's from an American brand, actually cost me more than one from Yale lol. Don't like any of theStanford ones from Stanford, as they're all in red.

I wear mine mostly at home.

This one from Yale is nice

LARGEIMAGE_726540.jpg
Original post by Apocrypha
I make sure all clothes I wear are stricly sex-buddy material these days.

Oo I approve.
Original post by Nerd2
No it's not from Yale, but it's from an American brand, actually cost me more than one from Yale lol. Don't like any of theStanford ones from Stanford, as they're all in red.

I wear mine mostly at home.

LARGEIMAGE_726540.jpg

Ahaa! Aww! See that's precisely why I want a Stanford one! You couldn't catch me in a Princeton one though...Orange tends to clash waaay to much with my hair!

Oh gosh I couldn't imagine wearing a sweatshirt out aha!
Oo I approve.

Im basically naked most days so to take a photo would have people calling me a dappy wannabe.. Cant be having that tbh.
Reply 64
Original post by Arirang
There's a couple of shops here, but most of it is second hand stuff. I buy half from Japan but it means going through other people and it can get expensive and tedious sometimes because no brands ship outside the country, except for Fig&Viper and Emoda, but they're crazy expensive and wouldn't be worth it since it's just street fashion here in the UK and basically what you can find in Topshop and the like for much less.

A lot of clothing I only buy second hand, especially D.I.A, because retail price is v expensive and the quality isn't great, but their clothing really stands out and I feel it's justified going through the hassle to buy stuff I really can't find here, so I only buy from a couple brands for that reason, everything else I can find here :smile:

Speaking of Japan, there's some pretty cool products there. I actually contacted the manufacturer of this furniture set with the idea of possibly importing it to the UK.
Original post by Nerd2

LARGEIMAGE_726540.jpg

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1389219247.124200.jpgI prefer the blue ones to grey...I deteste grey.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arirang
'Kay fine, here's one.
I'm a Gal/("ギャル") and a certain section of us dress like this. Yes, we get labelled as sluts because of it, but it's to be expected I guess. This was a celebratory shot I took for finally fitting comfortably into my shorts which I'd had for months.

DSC_00220.jpg

All of the clothing, bar the boots, are from Japanese brands, but I'll list them anyway:
Coat: Golds Infinity, Top: D.I.A, Shorts: D.I.A, Belt: Skinny Lip and Shoes: New Look.

I'm a lover of big boots, hehe :smile:

Hey I quite like that style and that whole subset of Japanese culture. Nice phone case too! My gf has a similar one but with detachable rabbit ears

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1389219247.124200.jpgI prefer the blue ones to grey...I deteste grey.

Posted from TSR Mobile

These sweatshirts are strictly loungewear to me, and the classic loungewear colour is grey, just google 'loungewear' and you'll see what I mean.
Reply 68
Original post by Tokyoround
Hey I quite like that style and that whole subset of Japanese culture.

Ditto. As a generalisation, Japanese people know how to dress well.
P y j a m a s
Reply 70

Posted from TSR Mobile

I detest any sweatshirt, hoodie, sweatpants and the like, that is not grey, navy, or burgundy.

Any other colour is a fashion offense.
Reply 71
Original post by bhav777
Ditto. As a generalisation, Japanese people know how to dress well.

Indeed, I don't know whether they're Chinese or Japanese, but you seen those Asians on Instagram, who always make it the popular page? They got the fashion game on lock!
Reply 72
Original post by Arirang
Oh wow! I wonder how that sink works..? What are the prices like? I can't imagine it's cheap. Or if it is, the size and weight might kill you with shipping costs.

I've got details about the offices:

Spoiler

[scroll]I don't need your approval, I know my panda outfit's awesome.[/scroll]
Reply 74
Original post by Arirang
That's not as expensive as I thought. Will you get one?

Not personally. Though I've hooked up someone I know and they might get a few apartments fitted out with them.
Reply 75
Original post by Vikki1805
[scroll]I don't need your approval, I know my panda outfit's awesome.[/scroll]

Winner winner chicken dinner!
Reply 76
Original post by Arirang
Ah I see, that would be good for London apartments I guess where space is pretty hard to come by. I remember seeing another thing like this but it was convertible furniture rather than fold away furniture. Here's the website, it's called Resource Furniture but you need to email for a quote. I think they're American? They have some good ideas, but their office spaces are less exciting lol

Thanks. I'll pass on the details.
Newham-20131231-00968.jpg

Zara tactleneck, Superdry Jeans, White Reebok socks and Blue and Brown Vans!

Sorry its not full body, didnt wanna ask my friend to take a full body shot id get slewed.
Reply 78
Original post by Apocrypha
Newham-20131231-00968.jpg

Zara tactleneck, Superdry Jeans, White Reebok socks and Blue and Brown Vans!

Sorry its not full body, didnt wanna ask my friend to take a full body shot id get slewed.

rep just for white reebok socks
Original post by Nerd2
rep just for white reebok socks

Haha, socks arent really on show so theres no point paying much money for them..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending