The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton

Southampton Applicants 2014/2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~
They gave me an offer two days after sending scanned copies of my certificates :smile:

Cheers. :smile:
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
After Southampton gave people their offers did you get an offer letter as i got ones from my other unis but not Southampton :/
Reply 42
After Southampton gave people their offers did you get an offer letter as i got ones from my other unis but not Southampton :/

I received one but it took a couple of weeks for it to come through after my offer
Original post by Birchie94
I received one but it took a couple of weeks for it to come through after my offer

Ah ok then, thank you :smile:
Reply 44
Ah ok then, thank you :smile:

I got an offer in October and never got a letter, infact I haven't got a letter from any of the unis that have give me offers lol
Original post by Cxx
I got an offer in October and never got a letter, infact I haven't got a letter from any of the unis that have give me offers lol

Ah i see lol, maybe only some departments send out letters as the other guy who quoted me said he got one. I just wanted to know my student ID so i could apply for accommodation but am now assuming its the same one that they said in my offer email :redface:
Reply 46
Ah i see lol, maybe only some departments send out letters as the other guy who quoted me said he got one. I just wanted to know my student ID so i could apply for accommodation but am now assuming its the same one that they said in my offer email :redface:

Ah right, I never had an email with my offer on just a letter after I already found out the offer on UCAS! Perhaps it's one or the other
Original post by Birchie94
Ah right, I never had an email with my offer on just a letter after I already found out the offer on UCAS! Perhaps it's one or the other

Yeah, that's what i guess too. Thank you, as i was getting confused to why i hadn't received one haha :smile:
Reply 48
and after the grueling wait since December, I got declined by Southampton. it was because my personal statement 'wasn't strong enough' yet I got 4 other interviews and 2 offers. this sucks..
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49

Yeah it is :smile: I got an offer email with my student ID on
Original post by Cxx
Yeah it is :smile: I got an offer email with my student ID on

Ah ok then. I thought it was :redface:
Reply 51
Got an offer less than four days :smile: Anyone applied for King's?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending