The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Leeds Met Accommodation 2014

It might be a little early to post this because i know you cant apply for accommodation until February but i deferred my entry to 2014 and took a year out to work a bit. Is anybody going to Leeds met to study product design? in broadcasting place? i haven't a clue where to start looking at where i want to live, i hear opal is good but that's all I've got so far?

Scroll to see replies

I live in Opal. Don't live here, its over priced and incredibly rough. It's like living in squalor. It's a waste of money and I hate it. Too noisy, loads of drugs and anti social behaviour. Live somewhere else. Sugarwell court is meant to be nice :smile:
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
i will be doing sports therapy ! i will be in the portland land building and on headingley campus . i have decided to stay in carnegie village !! i am a party animal so town would be ideal but then i like the outdoor space in headingley which is way better x
Reply 3
how overpriced isit and whats so good about sugerwell court
Reply 4
Im gunna be doing Sports Science, I like the look of Carnegie Village. Although it looks pretty pricey. I just hope that i dont get put with a bunch of boring people, cant be dealing with that.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
I'm going to do Events Management meaning I'll be at Headingley Campus, one of my friends whose already there reccomended Kirkstall to me, any other advice?x
Reply 6
Where is carniege village?
Reply 7
Original post by EA91000
Where is carniege village?

It's on the Headingly Campus.
Reply 8
Original post by Ryan634
It's on the Headingly Campus.

are all the sports science students in headingly or can they live in opal etc
Reply 9
I'm gunna be doing Physical Education and looking at Carnegie Village but it's so expensive. But I don't like the look of Kirkstall
I got an offer from Leeds Met today and firmed it and am also struggling with choosing accommodation! I don't know whether to go for Opal, Mill Street or accommodation not from the University like Sky Plaza or Opal 3....
Seems like everyone's wanting to stay at opal or mill street :frown: I think I'm the only person who wants to stay at sugar well court.. I just don't want to be with people much older than I am or any boring people :frown:
Reply 12
I accepted my offer from leeds.. i am thinking of going either opal 2 or opal 3! Where are you guys from?
I might be staying at Sugarwell Court! It's between there and Mill Street. :smile:
IVE BOOKED MY ACCOMMODATION WOO! Opal one/two is where i'll be staying at :biggrin::tongue:
Reply 15
Original post by Fatoshumbenim
IVE BOOKED MY ACCOMMODATION WOO! Opal one/two is where i'll be staying at :biggrin::tongue:

Isn't I too early I book accommodation or have you done student finance already
Reply 16
Booked and been accepted for Carnigie Village :biggrin:
Reply 17
Original post by Jstrange
Booked and been accepted for Carnigie Village :biggrin:

I thought carniege village was completely booked up ?
Reply 18
Original post by EA91000
I thought carniege village was completely booked up ?

I've paid the deposit and they accepted it :/ worried now aha
I applied for townhouse, I assume it's the flat's that are all booked up
Reply 19
Where you from man

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending