The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Official LSE firmer thread 2014

Scroll to see replies

It seems that a lot of Chinese people are doing economics here and having a strong reputation of not socializing... I am Chinese but I hope I will be different

Posted from TSR Mobile
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
does anyone have any accommodation offer yet? especially Passfield :smile:. Im not lucky anw, I apply for shared room in Passfield and receive an offer for a single room In Carr-Saunders. *sigh*. I wonder if there is anyone want to swap it with me after Freshers? some current students at halls told me it didnt cost any thing to swap the contrats :smile: so do look forward to swapping it with someone who wants a single room in Carr-Saunders but ends up receiving an accommodation for a shared room in Passfield/Carr-Saunders :smile: .
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by derekluong
does anyone have any accommodation offer yet? especially Passfield :smile:. Im not lucky anw, I apply for shared room in Passfield and receive an offer for a single room In Carr-Saunders. *sigh*. I wonder if there is anyone want to swap it with me after Freshers? some current students at halls told me it didnt cost any thing to swap the contrats :smile: so do look forward to swapping it with someone who wants a single room in Carr-Saunders but ends up receiving an accommodation for a shared room in Passfield/Carr-Saunders :smile: .

I want a single in Roseberry but ended up in a share room in passfield. Might swap with you

Posted from TSR Mobile
I want single at Rosebery and now I'm so worried that im not gonna get it as I see so many people getting offers for shared rooms....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bird in water
I want a single in Roseberry but ended up in a share room in passfield. Might swap with you

Posted from TSR Mobile

aw, i dunno the way they work. they just mess up all our preference. anw, have u accepted the offer yet? And i have a single in Carr-saunders, would be very nice if u wanna swap it with me after Freshers. I have 5 days left to reply i think. anw, inbox me if u wanna know more yeah. thanks a lot for letting me know it :smile:)

I applied for rosebery/CS/Passfield...but the only real reason I applied for Passfield is location and price, if I get a shared room I wouldn't be mad keen on taking it.

I applied on 23/04; when I get an answer I'll quote/pm you if I'm in a shared room at passfield (Y)
Original post by StretfordEnd
I applied for rosebery/CS/Passfield...but the only real reason I applied for Passfield is location and price, if I get a shared room I wouldn't be mad keen on taking it.

I applied on 23/04; when I get an answer I'll quote/pm you if I'm in a shared room at passfield (Y)

Thank you :smile:
Reply 487

I probably would if I got a shared room! Haven't had an accommodation offer yet though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Firmed management :smile: anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got my offer at Urbanest King's cross.. don't know what to do because its a 50 week contract from September to September and I am looking to leaver after finals in June. If anyone is interested in swapping let me know or does any one else have any other suggestions on what I can do? I know that If I decline they will not provide me with another option but I am from US so I can't stay there in the summer.
I'm giving a shoutout to a 'hot guy from Kosovo starting at the LSE doing Economic History' voluntarily on behalf of my friend. Watch out for a coursemate after ya. :wink:
Meanwhile, I'll be with the scientists and engineers in a different side of London providing I meet my offer...

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Fellas, anybody having trouble reducing a 300x400 picture to 16kb?

EDIT: Nvm, "save for web" on photoshop has managed it.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending