The Student Room Group

Child nursing at Huddersfield University

Hey! I have an interview at Huddersfield for child nursing. I would just like to ask what is the interview like and what happens?
Reply 1
I've got an interview for child nursing at huddersfield too! Mines in a couple of weeks but I don't know what to expect as they haven't provided much info have they? I've been to an interview at manchester and I presume it'll be a maths and english test and then a group discussion like that!
Reply 2
That's really good. Mines on the 3rd of Feb, whens your interview at Huddersfield? I don't think there is a Maths and English test as they didn't mention it on the email because usually unis let you know on the letter/email. Yeah they didn't really say much on the email, they just said that there is going to be activities at individual stations. I really hope it goes well. How did you find your Manchester interview?
Reply 3
Hello, I've got my interview tomorrow and was just wondering if you have any tips and advice? What sort of questions did they ask?

Thank you!!
My interview is next Thursday no idea what to expect is it MMI’s or individual interviews

Quick Reply

Latest