The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Tips for the English/Drama Interviews taking place in February?

Hi everyone,

I've got an interview for English and Drama at Queen Mary on February 12th! I was just wondering if anyone that has been to the dec/jan interviews have any tips/guidance on what to expect? It's my first uni interview and I would be grateful if you could give me an idea of what they're like! Also, what dress code/clothes would be most appropriate?

Thanks everyone! :smile::smile:
Reply 1
I was at the one on the 15th, expect them to ask you about the things you put in your personal statement e.g books you read/enjoyed plays you performed/saw and be ready to make a couple of points as to what you think about or why you like them. They're fine - everyone was really nervous until they got into the interview and 99% of them realised it wasn't nearly as bad as they had thought, people were friendly enough and the guides were helpful.

If you're a guy wear a shirt/jumper/jeans and a blazer/jacket is optional. If you're a girl just wear a smart/casual blouse or dress.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by snight
I was at the one on the 15th, expect them to ask you about the things you put in your personal statement e.g books you read/enjoyed plays you performed/saw and be ready to make a couple of points as to what you think about or why you like them. They're fine - everyone was really nervous until they got into the interview and 99% of them realised it wasn't nearly as bad as they had thought, people were friendly enough and the guides were helpful.

If you're a guy wear a shirt/jumper/jeans and a blazer/jacket is optional. If you're a girl just wear a smart/casual blouse or dress.

Thank you for the tips! Is there any specific questions they ask everyone? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending