The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

International Fashion Promotion at MMU

Scroll to see replies

Hey girls!!

I have created a FB page for the course so that we can all get to know each other! Its also a great way for us to talk about work etc once the course has started :smile:

The group is called; MMU International Fashion Promotion 2014 Starters

x
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by BekahLouiseL
Hey girls!!

I have created a FB page for the course so that we can all get to know each other! Its also a great way for us to talk about work etc once the course has started :smile:

x

Just liked the page! It's going to be so depressing if I don't get in though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by vogueegirl

I'm sure you will get in hun! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by vogueegirl

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure you will hun :smile: what's your fb and I'll add you on there x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 84
Original post by BekahLouiseL
Hey girls!!

x

Ah good shout :smile: just liked it! Xxx
Original post by islay43
Ah good shout :smile: just liked it! Xxx

It's not showing when people join it for some reason :/ I'll post the link for it :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 87
Original post by Lauraa-S
heyy,
I've put down this course as my conditional firm! I hope I get in, the course looks amazing! :smile:
I've put down Cambridge as my first choice accommodation, has anyone else?
xx

Hey, I've put Cambridge as my first choice aswell. Xx
Heyyy, does anybody know how many days per week we are in uni on this course? Xx
Original post by _Rach
My friend lives there now she said it's dead nice, i think i'm going to go for new medlock house or cavendish place just cause it's abit closer. Do you live near manchester x

I hope you don't mind but I would strongly advise you against cavendish place. Despite it looking nice, it is completely dead.

I stayed there last year and it was like living with tumbleweed. I would say it's 90% international students who tend to keep to themselves.

Medlock seems much more 'fresher-friendly'.
I know this is an old post but ive got a conditional offer for this course to start in 2015 can anyone tell me what its like?
Reply 91
Hi all, same as the above post. I have an unconditional and would like some more info!
Hi guys, I'm in the same boat. I'm thinking of applying for this year and would like to know what you guys think of the course?
x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending