The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
They have lives. And careers. You don't.

(However: http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/story/0,,1815754,00.html)
Reply 2
Wow, harsh :wink: ...but I wouldn't say everyone who posts on a forum doesnt have a life or career...
Reply 3
I know the lead singer of a famous punk band who posts on a forum which I frequently post on. The band are touring loads this year but when he has time he chats on the forum.
Ive seen on interviews a few celebs talking about the internet like robbie said he plays online scrabble and knows all the internet lingo. People also says he likes to google himself which would lead to forums i guess. Doubt he ever posted though.
Reply 5
ofcourse they do. I am cameron diaz...
Reply 6
bikerx23
ofcourse they do. I am cameron diaz...

It's an honour to "meet" you :smile:
Reply 7
theartist
It's an honour to "meet" you :smile:

wow...wierd - most people usually spell it meat :wink:
Reply 8
theartist
...do you know of any posts made by them, or are they too cool to use the internet? :biggrin:

Sure they do- I guess.
I'm not sure but Lindsay lohan has her own private myspace as well as her music one =p ooh and so does Sam off of big brother haha
Digital Spy foprums has several 'famous' members....like Big Brother winner Cameron, a few other BB people and a couple of TV/film journalist/presenter people I think...not sure of their names nor how much they post as I've never seen them post myself.

But I gues loads of famous people use the internet and message boards...only like most of us they won't give out all the personal details as to who they are.
Reply 11
Courtney Love did in the good ol' days.

Do losers from BB classify as celebrity? I thought they were just scum.
they're like minus Z list =p
I'm sure they do,but I doubt anyone would believe that it's them, we are a pretty sceptical bunch hehe

WH :party:
Popbitch is full of semi-famous journos.

I know a certain washed up punk guy who visits his own fan forum and defends the negative comments against him. And a not too well known writer who hangs round forums pretending to be a teenage girl. LOLLLLSS!!!!!!!!11 etc
Reply 15
Like hello! I'm here! :cool: :p:
Reply 16
I'm Matt Bellamy.
Reply 17
Axiom
I'm Matt Bellamy.

Can I have free tickets to your NEC gig please... :redface:
I am actually Johnny Depp.

Wearing my pirate costume.

Love me, now.

(I can't prove I am; but then again, you can't prove I'm not, either!)
Reply 19
FadeToBlackout
I am actually Johnny Depp.

Wearing my pirate costume.

Love me, now.

(I can't prove I am; but then again, you can't prove I'm not, either!)

:eek: *dies* Matt Bellamy and now Johnny Depp!

Latest

Trending

Trending