The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Thorgan has been absolutely amazing, playing well above the level of the league. He's pretty much wasting time overt here now, he has way more potential than Eden to be honest. When Eden was a kid, everybody **** their pants when they saw him play because he was so good, but then he started progressing very slowly. Thorgan on the other hand, he has been unreal and his skill has EXPLODED over the last two years. A lot of that has to do with his trainer, a dude who took an amateur bunch of scrubs and managed them to the highest level of football (even surviving the winter in Europe the second year after promotion). Very smart man, knows how to make players evolve. Thorgan also possesses much more physical presence as well, the kid has three lungs and heaps of technique. Plays very efficient as well and has a great shot from distance. He has been making shet tier strikers consistently score goals with his smart passing.

A very complete player, a Mourinho prototype player. His style of play comes with the production of numbers on the stat sheet, he can run all game long, he defends and he positions himself almost perfectly when in possession and when losing possession. Great mentality as well, always going for the win but never resorts to dirty diving or letting his jimmies get rustled. He makes shet games fun to watch at times. Waaaaaaay smarter than his brother as well, even though he also went full retard and busted nuts inside of a chick and formed babby at the age of 18-19. He's more a number 10 playmaker/second striker than his brother. Where Eden lacks quick play/quick thinking and vision, his brother excels. He would actually help his brother play better because Thorgan is the type of midfielder who draws player to himself and opens op space for strikers and wingers, often taking advantage of the attack he sets up by doing that himself.

Should honestly be pulled out of this loan deal and get sent to a Bundesliga team. He needs to get tested at a higher level in preparation for the speed of play in Premier League games. Because if he can make the transition he will be twice the player that Oscar is.

He's pretty much doing exactly the same as Kevin De Bruyne did, but he's a little bit quicker, isn't 100% bipedal and his technique is a little bit less polished. So it's good for him that Chelsea is shipping off De Bruyne. Because if Kevin would explode and play at his full potential, Hazard would waste at least a year at Chelsea. He could have a very bright future though, seeing how things are going atm.

A post I saw elsewhere.
Reply 2
opinion on willian guys?
Reply 3
****ing hell Assassin.
Reply 4
May as well add this then.
Reply 5
You know, just a few miles from the Las Vegas strip, you’ll come across a place they call the neon graveyard. It is here that remnants of the city’s past have come to rest. It is a reminder that history is merely a chronicle of replacement.
Reply 6
This is a dupe thread

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7

DIARRA!!!!!DIARRA!!!!!DIARRA!!!!!DIARRA!!!!!DIARRA!!!!!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by mhsc
Chelsea FC - The only club in London that wins anything :pierre:

congrats on your europa league trophy

you are officially the best of the rest
Reply 9
Wow you made the thread over 12 hour ago and I'm still able to post on the first page to allow some trolling, in :teeth:

Leaving the Shankly Gates design on there

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 10
Just for you Deshi. No club thread should be bereft of first page super trolling :bhangra:
will edit with picture of Terry at Moscow final, Assaidi gif this year, and Iniesta goal
Reply 12
Strong work :coma:
Mate I shotgunned to making the new thread ages ago. Look at the first page of the old thread. I was actually supposed to make that one but jam hijacked it and did it himself. Looks like the same has happened here. Unbelievable treachery.
Reply 14
Original post by Isometrix
Mate I shotgunned to making the new thread ages ago. Look at the first page of the old thread. I was actually supposed to make that one but jam hijacked it and did it himself. Looks like the same has happened here. Unbelievable treachery.

As leader of this society sometimes I just have to pull rank and get **** done :colondollar: You can have the next one, my deputy :pierre:

More accurately I made this thread after I got home from the pub while quite thoroughly drunk. We can delete it if it means a lot to you :wink:
Original post by mhsc
As leader of this society sometimes I just have to pull rank and get **** done :colondollar: You can have the next one, my deputy :pierre:

More accurately I made this thread after I got home from the pub while quite thoroughly drunk. We can delete it if it means a lot to you :wink:

Nah it's cool I'll just wait another 10 months.
Reply 16
:colonhash:
Frustrating first half, Oscar should have scored though.
Hopefully we will switch on to the next gear at half time, like we always do.
Someone's getting stroppy

Latest