The Student Room Group

geography

i am doing GCSE geography and i'm not really sure how to revise because there is a lot to earn
I'm doing GCSE Geography as well, I would recommend fact files for the case studies, and then make notes out of a revision guide, like CGP for example, what exam board are you on?
Original post by mary98
i am doing GCSE geography and i'm not really sure how to revise because there is a lot to earn
There's actually not a lot to learn in comparison with many other GCSE subjects. A lot of the processes are common sense and you can pretty much learn them by understanding rather than learning them off by heart.
Reply 3
Original post by ElGenioEstúpido
I'm doing GCSE Geography as well, I would recommend fact files for the case studies, and then make notes out of a revision guide, like CGP for example, what exam board are you on?

Thats a good idea thanks and my exam board is OCR
Original post by mary98
Thats a good idea thanks and my exam board is OCR

Same, what unit are you currently studying, I'm finishing off Economic Development at school.
Reply 5
Same, what unit are you currently studying, I'm finishing off Economic Development at school.

Right now im doing the development gap, but I still have one more topic to do
Original post by mary98
Right now im doing the development gap, but I still have one more topic to do

Cool, so when dyu think you'll finish the unit?
same, just highlight the main facts and figures of the case studies, maybe try past papers and read guide books :smile:
Reply 8
Cool, so when dyu think you'll finish the unit?

I think very soon
Reply 9
Original post by chocolatesauce
same, just highlight the main facts and figures of the case studies, maybe try past papers and read guide books :smile:

Yeah i should do that but, i guess everything is important
Original post by mary98
I think very soon

Nice, btw, if you didn't know:

SDME: Natural Hazards
Tuesday PM
13/05/2014

Key Geographical Themes:
Thursday AM
22/05/2014
anyone know the questions that were in the june 2013 geograpy unit 1 higher tier physical paper? finished all the other past papers, preferably on plate tectonics and coasts:smile:
thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest