Boxing Floyd Mayweather vs Amir Khan

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
heres hoping khan knocks the living daylights out of mayweather
Original post by dzoric
heres hoping khan knocks the living daylights out of mayweather

Reply 42
Original post by Wilfred Little
Can't say mate, don't want to get banned. I could PM you though.

Shocking stuff if true and Khan's career will be in tatters.

Mind pming this as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 419
Mind pming this as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wanna know too
Reply 44
Mayweather would win. Anyway, aren't they in different weight categories?

Could you pm me too please
Original post by Kiss
Khan will step up a weight and based on his Facebook I think hes already in camp sparring Angulo
Staggering this lads. If he's done it then he's blown his pay day. That much money from the Mayweather fight - not to be sniffed it.
Original post by Malevolent

lol thought that was ludacris then, would have been the best double entendre ever......
Staggering this lads. If he's done it then he's blown his pay day. That much money from the Mayweather fight - not to be sniffed it.

He on some sort of PEDS?
Reply 50
Original post by ubi1
For not Fighting PACMAN!

Fight Pacman even if he does finally face him. i still won't respect him for waiting for Manny to decline . Floyd never fights fast fighters.

Zab Judah was fast, moreso than Floyd.
Original post by trrr
Zab Judah was fast, moreso than Floyd.

And Zab legitimately knocked down Floyd! If only Zab had a good head on his shoulders :moon:

Original post by Kiss

Khan fought his last fight at 143, so he's ready to make the jump. His walking around weight is probably the same or more than May's.
Reply 52
Original post by Kenan and Kel
And Zab legitimately knocked down Floyd! If only Zab had a good head on his shoulders :moon:.

that was a slip...

He fought his last fight at 143, so he's ready to make the jump. His walking around weight is probably the same or more than May's.

Hatton tried to step up to Mayweathers weight in his first fight and got torn apart. If Khan is stupid enough to think he has a chance then he needs a couple of fights at Mayweathers weight or Mayweather could agree to drop down.

I'm not really sure why this is even a debate, anyone who thinks Khan is good enough to beat one of the greatest defensive boxers of all time clearly knows nothing about boxing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53

Very intrigued bro. PM?
Original post by Wade-
that was a slip...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Come one, it was a legitimate knockdown - glove touched the deck. Ref didn't call it.

Is this a troll? Did anyone get a PM? It seems like trash rather than smack. False talk?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Reply 56
Come one, it was a legitimate knockdown - glove touched the deck. Ref didn't call it.

If you see how his legs are when he leans in you can see he'll be off balance. Also watch how quickly he gets up and he doesn't look rocked afterwards

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone just see the UFC fight and Cruickshank's KO?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Original post by Wade-
If you see how his legs are when he leans in you can see he'll be off balance. Also watch how quickly he gets up and he doesn't look rocked afterwards

Posted from TSR Mobile

Floyd was definitely off balance there's no denying that. Judah caught him off guard; stunned Floyd more than anything. But it was still a legitimate knockdown in my book.
Reply 59
Tbh amir khan wouldn't last 2 rounds,sorry but mayweather would kill him with his defense

Quick Reply

Latest